Eddie film

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Banned
Banned
Aug 11, 2011
I have steaming, youtubetv, as well as a subscription to ESPN+
Go to: Espn.com - watchESPN - Schedule & Replays - Replays - check date - scroll all the way to the bottom of the days schedule to "Other" category. - click "Eddie" - sign in with streaming service at prompt (mine was Sling) - click play button
In other words, you have a subscription package that includes ESPN. They consider sling a "cable" provider.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
Very good not great documentary; I donated to it; I was really interested in the Arkansas and Kentucky stories because it was before my time and wish the Kentucky stories were dug into deeper as that what's hurt his career. Like many on here, I would have liked to see more about the 2004 team coming together like some island of misfit toys - McFarlin who was almost an academic casualty, Lucas from Baylor, Bobik from BYU, the Grahams from Central Florida and Tony Allen from a JC.

I was impressed with the level of interviews, great production value and touched with it being one of his last public interviews while Eddie could still communicate orally.

I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10. I wish it could have been slightly longer.

It's a definitely must watch for any Cowboy.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Basically I thought it was a good documentary about a man, husband, father, friend, and coach who had had his share of faults that too many idiots in this world seemed to want to focus on as a way to somehow “punish” him.