Eddie film

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 21, 2018
Amelia Island, FL
Sean was outstanding in the film too. Made me appreciate his role a bit more. Man, I sure miss Eddie. What a competitor and teacher. Glad I was in school for the Big Country years. Didn’t know how good I had it at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Had this set up to record last week. Checked again this morning and all looked ok. Just sat down at 9 after putting the two year old to bed and it never recorded. Looks like directv/ESPN changed the name from a placeholder to “Eddie” at some point today and it cancelled the recording. Beyond pissed right now
Same thing happened to me. I missed the first half hour because of it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sep 1, 2007
Denver, CO
Very well done. I didn’t attend OSU because I wanted to play college golf but wasn’t at the OSU level. OSU basketball was my passion as a high schooler and seeing this brought back so many memories...I distinctly remember listening to the Eddie Sutton Show at the Greek houses every week, the excitement of the Sweet 16/Final Four runs, following Greg Swaim recruiting reports...basically living and breathing OSU hoops. Thank you Eddie for all you did and all the great memories you provided.

Last edited:

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
Absolutely loved it. Was disappointed the end did not have the students chanting Eddie as it faded black.

Very emotional.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It did actually have the chant but it just wasn’t loud enough. It was in that very last scene of the arena kind of muffled in the background the sound of Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. I agree they should have amplified that as they faded to black. Still, it was incredible!

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Sean was outstanding in the film too. Made me appreciate his role a bit more. Man, I sure miss Eddie. What a competitor and teacher. Glad I was in school for the Big Country years. Didn’t know how good I had it at the time.

Me too man. I lived in a house across the street from Wendy's on Ramsey when they won the elite 8 to go to the Final Four. I just remember hearing all these cars laying on their horns a couple of blocks away so I rode my bike down to Theta Pond. It was a mad house down in that area. People running around out of their minds. I'm pretty sure people were jumping into the pond too.

Nov 21, 2018
Amelia Island, FL

Me too man. I lived in a house across the street from Wendy's on Ramsey when they won the elite 8 to go to the Final Four. I just remember hearing all these cars laying on their horns a couple of blocks away so I rode my bike down to Theta Pond. It was a mad house down in that area. People running around out of their minds. I'm pretty sure people were jumping into the pond too.
I was at that intersection that night too. It..was...AWESOME! I hope today’s students get to experience something like that. Hell, I’d still like to join them!

Aug 9, 2011
Perry, OK
Had this set up to record last week. Checked again this morning and all looked ok. Just sat down at 9 after putting the two year old to bed and it never recorded. Looks like directv/ESPN changed the name from a placeholder to “Eddie” at some point today and it cancelled the recording. Beyond pissed right now
happened to me too man! It's being aired several times over July, August and September

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
That’s what DVRs are for.....got mine set so I can watch it again and again!
I don't have one. Ever since I got my parent's cable login several years ago I've never bothered to get anything other than streaming. Though less reliable on quality and availability, I can usually stream any sports I want to watch. Definitely worth saving $50-100/month.

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
WOW!!! What BS that is.

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
I was at that intersection that night too. It..was...AWESOME! I hope today’s students get to experience something like that. Hell, I’d still like to join them!

I would wager we get to see the final four again in the near future. The punishment doesn't appear to have hurt our recruiting much if any and I actually think we get the 1 year post season ban overturned.

Now if we could only make the final four in football. Probably won't happen until Gundy leaves.