Early Predictions of Cowboy Schedule

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I’ll just leave this here...

https://twitter.com/okc_dave/status/1164936808511287296?s=21
That would be a good season...throw in a win over Texas or OU and it’s a GREAT season...throw in both and it’s the best season in our history and a birth in the playoff...IF we win the title game as well.

Aug 14, 2019
OKC, OK
Aug. 30 at Oregon State - DOUBLE DIGIT WIN
Sept. 7 McNeese State -- DOUBLE DIGIT WIN

Sept. 14 at Tulsa -- DOUBLE DIGIT WIN
Sept. 21 at Texas -- SINGLE DIGIT LOSS
Sept. 28 Kansas State -- SINGLE DIGIT WIN
Oct. 5 at Texas Tech -- SINGLE DIGIT WIN
Oct. 12 OPEN DATE --
Oct. 19 Baylor -- SINGLE DIGIT WIN
Oct. 26 at Iowa State -- DOUBLE DIGIT LOSS
Nov. 2 TCU -- SINGLE DIGIT WIN
Nov. 9 OPEN DATE
Nov. 16 Kansas -- DOUBLE DIGIT WIN
Nov. 23 at West Virginia -- SINGLE DIGIT LOSS
Nov. 30 Oklahoma -- DOUBLE DIGIT LOSS

8-4

Aug 30, 2018
Jonesville South Carolina
Oct. 12 OPEN DATE --
Nov. 9 OPEN DATE

8-4
I agree with most of that except the single digit loss in Morgantown. I believe that will be double digit win.

OSUMIKE17

Property of The Oklahoman and NewsOk.com
A/V Subscriber
Apr 11, 2009
Tulsa
Oct. 12 OPEN DATE --
Nov. 9 OPEN DATE

8-4
I agree with most of that except the single digit loss in Morgantown. I believe that will be double digit win.
I don’t know if it will be a double digit win but I agree that we should win that game.

In fact, I’d be more worried about penciling Texas Tech in Lubbock as a win right now.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Oct. 12 OPEN DATE --
Nov. 9 OPEN DATE

8-4
Not sure why anyone would think it cute to remind us of one of the worst plays in our football history with your screen name.

Sep 9, 2013
Not predicting a WVU win, but WVU will have the best dline and the best defensive lineman in the big 12. dline is important. WVU also has the kstate defensive coor. you faced last season. It was a coup getting him since he was the captain of the kstate football team and had been a coach there for a long time.

He was kstate's best JUCO recruiter, and WVU will have more than its share of JUCO's starting on offense and defense. New qb, new coach. I think WVU is one of the harder teams to predict.

Dante Stills was a true freshman last year and in limited play had a ton of huge plays. He's an absolute beast and will be unblockable this year. Out of high school he had offers from everyone. everyone.

As a Prospect
247SPORTS COMPOSITE®

0.9467 i

Sep 9, 2013
WVU got royally screwed by big 12 refs against OU. Big 12 is determined to protect its blue bloods.
They came out with new rule on horns down. Basically it's taunting and td will come off board if there is a horns down after the play is over.

Of course Horns up after a td isnt taunting.

jhpoke

Wrangler
Jun 24, 2011
I'm old enough to remember when playing Nebraska and Oklahoma, we just wanted to keep it close. This program is so much better than it used to be. It's much better when we expect to win than when we hope to win.

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX
However it and Baylor are simply wins we HAVE TO achieve to get at least back to where we should be in terms of the conference...ie challanging for a title.
Baylor's QB is the real deal. He will give us problems at home, but we should still be the better team.

ISU will be a pick em. I just hope it's not a night game in Ames, to hell with that place.

Apr 13, 2007
Not predicting a WVU win, but WVU will have the best dline and the best defensive lineman in the big 12. dline is important. WVU also has the kstate defensive coor. you faced last season. It was a coup getting him since he was the captain of the kstate football team and had been a coach there for a long time.

He was kstate's best JUCO recruiter, and WVU will have more than its share of JUCO's starting on offense and defense. New qb, new coach. I think WVU is one of the harder teams to predict.

Dante Stills was a true freshman last year and in limited play had a ton of huge plays. He's an absolute beast and will be unblockable this year. Out of high school he had offers from everyone. everyone.

As a Prospect
247SPORTS COMPOSITE®

0.9467 i
Didn't Neal Brown bring his defensive coordinator from Troy with him? Vic Koening really is good tho.

Sep 9, 2013
Didn't Neal Brown bring his defensive coordinator from Troy with him? Vic Koening really is good tho.
yes he did.
kstates def coor from last season is a lb coach for wvu(and a def coor in waiting most likely)
koening is top shelf, but he's getting up there in age.