e — Why Hillary Really Lost: Obama Didn’t Send Spies to Help Her Campaign

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
The Deep State and its media minions keep desperately trying to reassure us that the Obama administration’s unprecedented spying on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign was altruistic, that the idea was to “help” Trump avoid being compromised by the Russians. If that is the case, why, then, did Obama not order spies into Hillary Clinton’s campaign?

On his Wednesday radio show, this very good question was asked and answered by Rush Limbaugh.

“Why didn’t they have spies in Hillary’s campaign?” Limbaugh asked. “Why weren’t they trying to prevent Russian involvement in her campaign?”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ly-lost-obama-didnt-send-spies-help-campaign/

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
The Deep State and its media minions keep desperately trying to reassure us that the Obama administration’s unprecedented spying on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign was altruistic, that the idea was to “help” Trump avoid being compromised by the Russians. If that is the case, why, then, did Obama not order spies into Hillary Clinton’s campaign?

On his Wednesday radio show, this very good question was asked and answered by Rush Limbaugh.

“Why didn’t they have spies in Hillary’s campaign?” Limbaugh asked. “Why weren’t they trying to prevent Russian involvement in her campaign?”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ly-lost-obama-didnt-send-spies-help-campaign/
Honestly, do these morons think (do they ever think) that anyone believes bo or hrc wanted to "help" Trump? Help him lose...absolutely. Both bo and hrc are in politics for 2 things, making themselves as much money as possible and having Weinstein like power over the masses.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
The excuses the left are stupid. It’s incredible anyone believes them.

From it was about a video to we spied on you to help you.

How does anyone believe that garbage?

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
The excuses the left are stupid. It’s incredible anyone believes them.

From it was about a video to we spied on you to help you.

How does anyone believe that garbage?
They apparently hope we're as stupid as they are. Maybe it's just that arrogant ignorance bo, hrc, rice, holder all puked up during the last 8 years of bo's term as imperial ruler..

Oct 7, 2008
No rebuttal? Figures.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
The only rebuttal that's worth the investment in time is the complete lack of any of the rational posters on this board in threads like this. Most of us have already concluded that you guys are simply too far gone to save and it's not even worth the effort or energy. If you want to scream about mainstream media liberal bias while getting your news from a website that Ben Shapiro had to leave because of the amount and severity of anti-semitic attacks he received from its readership, and that once featured a "black crime" tag for news stories, be my guest. The 1950s would love to have you back.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
The only rebuttal that's worth the investment in time is the complete lack of any of the rational posters on this board in threads like this. Most of us have already concluded that you guys are simply too far gone to save and it's not even worth the effort or energy. If you want to scream about mainstream media liberal bias while getting your news from a website that Ben Shapiro had to leave because of the amount and severity of anti-semitic attacks he received from its readership, and that once featured a "black crime" tag for news stories, be my guest. The 1950s would love to have you back.
You also concluded that Trump couldn’t win the election.

Oct 7, 2008
You also concluded that Trump couldn’t win the election.
Actually, I was the one telling my more liberal friends that he had a chance. And the one after his acceptance speech saying give him a chance. But after seeing that he is literally a pathological liar and how he attacks the press like every other tyrant throughout history (oh but trust us, this is the one time in human history where the man trying to delegitimize the press is actually the good guy) I'm way past giving him chances. Because I try to use reason instead of just picking a team and cheering on anything that team does, to the point where you've now climbed down into the slums of a site like Breitbart to make yourself feel better about the team you chose.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
But after seeing that he is literally a pathological liar and how he attacks the press like every other tyrant throughout history (oh but trust us, this is the one time in human history where the man trying to delegitimize the press is actually the good guy) I'm way past giving him chances. Because I try to use reason
Ahhh yes, reason.

Lol, the only "reason" you use is the talking points of the loony left. What a self-serving, self-aggrandizing crock of shit. Check your portfolio (assuming you have the forward thinking acumen to have one), check the unemployment rate for blacks, Hispanics, and women. Check the negative vs positive stories along with fake news your beloved press spouts (talk about pathological liars). Look at foreign policy gains that far exceed what any other president in recent times has accomplished. I didn't vote for Trump and am not a registered republican but unlike you have sense enough to know when I'm better off.

You're a moron if you can't see the progress this nation is enjoying due to the taking apart of your Black Jesus' oppressive policies. The funniest thing about your view through blue colored glasses is you are exactly the type of "reasonable" person who will hand Trump an easy win in 2020. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2004
Actually, I was the one telling my more liberal friends that he had a chance. And the one after his acceptance speech saying give him a chance. But after seeing that he is literally a pathological liar and how he attacks the press like every other tyrant throughout history (oh but trust us, this is the one time in human history where the man trying to delegitimize the press is actually the good guy) I'm way past giving him chances. Because I try to use reason instead of just picking a team and cheering on anything that team does, to the point where you've now climbed down into the slums of a site like Breitbart to make yourself feel better about the team you chose.

I applaud him for calling out the press for the over the top bias. I don't always agree with the language he uses but when virtually every MSM so called straight news org and every daytime and night time show are 100 percent bias to the point of being irrational they deserve his wrath. The only TV network that gives him positive credit for the many good things he is doing or has done is FOX but the liberals think that's one too many.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
No rebuttal? Figures.

So you can't disprove any of the evidence in the article. Ok

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
But after seeing that he is literally a pathological liar and how he attacks the press like every other tyrant throughout history (oh but trust us, this is the one time in human history where the man trying to delegitimize the press is actually the good guy) I'm way past giving him chances. Because I try to use reason
Ahhh yes, reason.

Lol, the only "reason" you use is the talking points of the loony left. What a self-serving, self-aggrandizing crock of shit. Check your portfolio (assuming you have the forward thinking acumen to have one), check the unemployment rate for blacks, Hispanics, and women. Check the negative vs positive stories along with fake news your beloved press spouts (talk about pathological liars). Look at foreign policy gains that far exceed what any other president in recent times has accomplished. I didn't vote for Trump and am not a registered republican but unlike you have sense enough to know when I'm better off.

You're a moron if you can't see the progress this nation is enjoying due to the taking apart of your Black Jesus' oppressive policies. The funniest thing about your view through blue colored glasses is you are exactly the type of "reasonable" person who will hand Trump an easy win in 2020. Enjoy.
Or check how many times the MSM has to retract stories or change them because they jump out in front of the actual information and try to make Trump or conservatives look bad but then find out they are wrong?

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Ahhh yes, reason.

none so blind as those who will not see...idiots.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
:poo:

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
That actually made me laugh. You’ve got your head buried deep in the liberal media. Remember Russia Russia Russia

Do you deny that some have claimed they spied on Trump to protect him, that was their idiotic excuse and it appears you believe that idiocy.

And if you do believe they spied on Trump to protect him then why didn’t they help Hillary by spying on her campaign? If you don’t believe it then how do you explain their comment.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2008
You're a smarter man than I to see the only thing these guys are worthy of is mockery. I thought Cim had a little bit of sense to him but you forget how thick of a bubble some of these guys have built around their worldview so that nothing that could potentially damage the psyche is allowed to seep through. Sharing Breitbart articles based on something Rush Limbaugh farted out in hour 4 of a Wednesday afternoon propaganda show (he only exists to make people hate Ds and love Rs, that is literally propaganda) like it was written in stone by God himself and not even able to see their own bias and hypocrisy. Oh well, I guess I'll have to stop taking Cim seriously too as he's too far gone like so many on this board.