Dylan Galloway

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Looks like we're going to be breaking in a new LT...assuming the seasons happens of course. Offseason has been eventful to say the least.

https://twitter.com/max_olson/status/1278521907021840384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Aug 19, 2006
Bummer but it happens. Injuries take a toll.

Strange timing though. Good luck finding an entry-level job in the real world right now. I'd be looking to stay in school for another year or so and give the job market some time to recover. Maybe he's planning to go to grad school.

Anyway, wish him well in his future pursuits!

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Looks like Chuba has bulked up. This from ESPN:

Galloway told Sports Illustrated in a text message on Wednesday night: "I'm done with football. I was getting hurt so much and I felt like all of my injuries were piling up to where they were effecting me too much on and off the field."

Sources confirmed to ESPN that Galloway has retired.

Hubbard, 6-foot-5 and 326 pounds, battled shoulder injuries in each of the previous two seasons and missed four games because of an ankle injury in 2019.

OctaviusRexLTH

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Aug 16, 2019
Alabama
Best wishes Dylan! I’ve got nothin but love for the guys who sacrifice their body for the good of the team. I believe he’s making the right call, though it sucks for us.

Go make a good living Cowboy!

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
Looks like Chuba has bulked up. This from ESPN:

Galloway told Sports Illustrated in a text message on Wednesday night: "I'm done with football. I was getting hurt so much and I felt like all of my injuries were piling up to where they were effecting me too much on and off the field."

Sources confirmed to ESPN that Galloway has retired.

Hubbard, 6-foot-5 and 326 pounds, battled shoulder injuries in each of the previous two seasons and missed four games because of an ankle injury in 2019.
Hubbard at 6’5 326. Will definitely negatively affect his quickness! However he should now be able to just run tacklers over. Lol.