Dumb stuff Beto says

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Wow there guppy, I own guns and know how to use them. The only thing I'm afraid of is them banning all semi-automatic rifles while striving to eliminate battle field types. My Remington 30/06 7400 is hardly an assault weapon. Lock your damned doors on your truck deacon.
There are plenty of bolt action rifles very similar to your Remington that have been, and continue to be, used on battlefields all over the world.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
There are plenty of bolt action rifles very similar to your Remington that have been, and continue to be, used on battlefields all over the world.
It's semi auto comes with four round hunting clip but 10 round clips currently available but not 30-100 road clips Yes this is my light M-1

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Midwest City Swat team members cars have plates on front of them with an AR crossing a lightning bolt. Reminded me of SS storm troopers. Oklahoma county has armored personnel carriers, some agencies have tracked military weapons. People who were raised in times when people and police had hunting weapons are, at least to me, rightly concerned about the militarization of our civilian lives. I don't know what the answer is, but with the divisions in this country, and the hatred exhibited by the other sides it seems like this fear of militarization is not completely unwarranted.
You are right about that. I respect the job law enforcement does, but there are some major league idiots in that profession as well. It burns me up when I'm driving down the highway at the speed limit and a sherriff's deputy or city cop out of their jurisdiction blazes past me. It's like laws don't apply to them.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Midwest City Swat team members cars have plates on front of them with an AR crossing a lightning bolt. Reminded me of SS storm troopers.
Does this softball team remind you of the SS as well? ;)

SSoftball.jpg

In all seriousness, if the police are starting to resemble the SS, that's an argument for me to be able to KEEP an AR-15 with 30 round magazine.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Does this softball team remind you of the SS as well? ;)

View attachment 73113

In all seriousness, if the police are starting to resemble the SS, that's an argument for me to be able to KEEP an AR-15 with 30 round magazine.
No goofy, you're entitled to think what you want. How long will you hold out stud muffin against sharpshooters, stun grenades,and armored personnel carriers?

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
No goofy, you're entitled to think what you want. How long will you hold out stud muffin against sharpshooters, stun grenades,and armored personnel carriers?

It's not about winning, it's about resisting.

The 2A exists for one reason and one reason only. It isn't deer hunting or personal protection. Those are just collateral benefits.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Longer than I would without it, but you're looking at in the wrong way.......you don't think of it in terms of one person holding out, but in terms of a large chunk of the population having them (the militia), making it much less likely for the government to risk it. That's the whole point of the 2nd amendment in the first place. It's not for hunting or protection from criminals, although those are both good benefits, it is about keeping the government in check.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Longer than I would without it, but you're looking at in the wrong way.......you don't think of it in terms of one person holding out, but in terms of a large chunk of the population having them (the militia), making it much less likely for the government to risk it. That's the whole point of the 2nd amendment in the first place. It's not for hunting or protection from criminals, although those are both good benefits, it is about keeping the government in check.
And the biggest problem I have with your conception is "regulated militia". Hell no one except anarchist cults are out training regularly and regulated to me means background checks, training, license, and closing the gun show loophole. Perhaps even banning hollow points, the Geneva conventions don't allow them in war. None of these would even faze my ability to protect myself or hunt. And you are bat shit crazy if you believe you and your unregulated militia could stand agaist our military for a millisecond. Hell they'd send a cruise missile to your cell phone. Fight that with an AR Stud muffin.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
And the biggest problem I have with your conception is "regulated militia". Hell no one except anarchist cults are out training regularly and regulated to me means background checks, training, license, and closing the gun show loophole. Perhaps even banning hollow points, the Geneva conventions don't allow them in war. None of these would even faze my ability to protect myself or hunt. And you are bat shit crazy if you believe you and your unregulated militia could stand agaist our military for a millisecond. Hell they'd send a cruise missile to your cell phone. Fight that with an AR Stud muffin.

You were a teacher. It's distressing that your understanding of the US Constitution is as lacking as it is.

Dec 31, 2014
Tulsa
Liberal: you don’t need guns nobody’s trying to hurt you.
Me: I disagree.
Liberal now in power: ok now I’m taking your guns and I’m using jets and tanks.
Me: ok so I was right.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
You were a teacher. It's distressing that your understanding of the US Constitution is as lacking as it is.
The persons who hired my students didn't care if they didn't know that a 16d nail is 3 1/2" long all they wanted to know was how many of those sob's they could drive in an hour. Your comprehension of the 2nd amendment is what the NRA has promoted , but read the actual words for the first time. You can read? If so, thank a teacher Jerk.