Dumb stuff Beto says

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
https://hotair.com/archives/2019/05/24/beto-cnn-townhall-bad-ratings/

Robert's ratings for his town hall on CNN, yes CNN, drew a third of the viewers of FOX & MSNBC's regular programming.

Audience was 30% lower than CNN"s usual Tuesday night ratings. So regular viewers actually turned away, for whatever reason.

He drew about 50k more viewers than Julian Castro's town hall.

He's now down to 5% in polling.

Maybe he'll livestream himself grilling something this weekend & re, re-launch his campaign.
That explains why he wants a own hall on Fox, those have done well in the ratings.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I think Beto is finding out that it's harder to run against other Democrats than it is to run against a Republican. All the other candidates are using the same fear tactics he is; free stuff, orange man bad and the world is going to end. The deep pockets that control the left are giving their money to people he's actually running against now, instead of to him.
Sorry Beto, the primary is a complete popularity contest and apparently among the left, you just aren't that popular.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
If he truly believed the crap coming from his mouth, he would withdraw from the race and throw his support behind one of the women. Or self identify as a woman himself I guess the lib voters would accept that without question.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
If he truly believed the crap coming from his mouth, he would withdraw from the race and throw his support behind one of the women. Or self identify as a woman himself I guess the lib voters would accept that without question.
Would give him a wider choice in public restrooms too

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
has " a song" ever changed any of your lives? Can a song change a life?

If they truly had that effect, then I would imagine that "That Smell" by Lynyrd Skynyrd would have cured the opiod epidemic by now.

okay... maybe Margaritaville created just a few more alcoholics.