Dumb stuff Beto says

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
The sad part is even though he is a complete lightweight and would probably be a pretty bad president, he would still be many times better than the current jerk off.

By the way, here is the Dumb Stuff Donald Trump says thread:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Frickin gold mine of insane shit.
I absolutely cringe at some of the stuff Trump says, & I didn't vote for him, fwiw.

Having said that, though, Robert O'Rourke is on pace to surpass him, quickly.

When your approach is "yeah, yeah, I hear you. Rich white guys have been running things for far too long, & it's wrong for today, but elect me & I promise that I'll surround myself with people who represent the real populace", you don't have a clue & all you care about is being liked.

Sorry, but his "I was born for this" line is just completely hollow.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
The sad part is even though he is a complete lightweight and would probably be a pretty bad president, he would still be many times better than the current jerk off.
Gotta disagree.
I'll take the jerk in office over the insanity coming from the left these days. If the Democrats could get back to what they were under Clinton or heck even to what they were during Obama's first term, they might be a viable alternative, but as they are today, I can't in good conscious support any of them, no matter how much I may dislike Trump.

Beto has said that if he's president, ICE would no longer look for, detain or deport illegal immigrants. That alone is reason not to vote for him. Heck he criticized Obama's immigration policies as being to strict.