Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Dang, Cowboyorange sure is sensitive about anyone saying anything about Antifa. Red Xing the hell out of any post that mentions them.
Nope, red x means disagree. Lot of incorrect BS being spread about the protest. Just trying to point out that not everyone agrees with it just because fox news said so. I personally can't stand Antifa, but they aren't really worth talking about here.
They and their sympathises are part of the instigators for the violence. They are totally worth exposing and talking about.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Again, prove it is Antifa? Not just bored suburban white kids who want to watch the world burn? You can't.
You don't get it. That's who Antifa is. They use their name as a guise to get away with stuff because they know the leftist media will cover for them. They are anarchists and violent liberals that just want excuses to destroy stuff.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited: