Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
That was written while Wilson was corrupting the "inner soul of the people" (i.e., mob rule), and he was projecting the worse Presidents, FDR, Johnson and Obama.

Thank God we have President Trump in office now so that we can once again correct the damages heaped upon us by those democratic narcissistic morons.
Thank God we aren’t experiencing mob rule or liberal big government.

9B8BD3A0-76D0-4870-955A-0E1FA8681F64.jpeg

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Thank God we aren’t experiencing mob rule or liberal big government.

View attachment 81193
shiny objects... oh my!

your silly graph has nothing to do with your original narcicist reference to Trump.

I think Trump spends too much, but I am so glad he is our President over the clowns that your Baltimore Sun guy was warning us about (FDR, Johnson, Obama) probably Slick Willy....

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
shiny objects... oh my!

your silly graph has nothing to do with your original narcicist reference to Trump.

I think Trump spends too much, but I am so glad he is our President over the clowns that your Baltimore Sun guy was warning us about (FDR, Johnson, Obama) probably Slick Willy....
Ok, objective evidence that government spending is many multiples of any non-war president has nothing to do with it.

I must say, if only a few years ago someone would have told me that a NY Democrat would become a republican, insult everyone in a grade school manner, increase deficits during an economic boom for the first time in history, spend more than any non-major war president in history, and yet all of the conservatives around here would defend him like crazy? I would have called the idea absurd. He is impressive in that way. It is remarkable.