Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
That's awful and scary. Killing a dude and not one cop stepping in to stop it.
I don't get it. You've got him down. Knee should be on back just below neck. Then, one of the THREE other officers should handcuff him. Then you get off him and have him stay on the ground until all four of you can lift him and place him in the backseat of a cruiser.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I don't get it. You've got him down. Knee should be on back just below neck. Then, one of the THREE other officers should handcuff him. Then you get off him and have him stay on the ground until all four of you can lift him and place him in the backseat of a cruiser.

7 freaking minutes. It's one of the most disgusting displays of police work I have ever seen if not the worst. We watch them kill that guy right there. The paramedics say they tried several times to find a pulse in ambulance but couldn't. Minneapolis seems to hire some really sh***y cops with this incident coupled with the one from a couple of years ago when the cop shot and killed the Australian woman when she walked up to the police car to file a report.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country

Worse yet, he was already cuffed well before the murderer put his knee on the neck.