Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Jefferson is one of my life heroes. My parents were terrible tourists when I was growing up, we hardly ever took tours. But when we went through Virginia once I actually talked into touring Monticello. I know that Jefferson has been tarnished by history, but The Declaration of Independence is still the most important freedom and natural law document ever written.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Jefferson is one of my life heroes. My parents were terrible tourists when I was growing up, we hardly ever took tours. But when we went through Virginia once I actually talked into touring Monticello. I know that Jefferson has been tarnished by history, but The Declaration of Independence is still the most important freedom and natural law document ever written.
Highlights of Monticello. The floor clock and the tavern down the hill with all you can eat fried chicken.