Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I don't care about it being an echo chamber. I care that even though you were a teacher, you are not what was being talked about. Just look at the crap degrees being made up on college campuses to support stupid ideologies that are useless. Look at the people who teach. In college. Like 90% I believe it was, are liberal. And his biology teacher is a perfect example. Even in the late 80's, early 90's I knew that there were teachers at swosu that you basically let their liberal rants go in one ear and out the other and laugh with everyone on the way out of class. You then read the book and had study groups to actually learn the material for the course. Rather than teaching their courses, they are using their courses to get political anyway they can and force their ideology on the kids. That, had become more important to them than teaching the material. If you can't see it, then you aren't paying attention.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Was going to say glad that you were raised to think for yourself, but then you seem to believe every college and nearly every professor is liberal. I hear Fox harping on that but I have NOT experienced that.