Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Are you another bleedinorange sock? Or just an angry old grandpa whose grandkid got kicked out of public school?
LOL your funny, I'm another concerned citizen watching the quality of our public schools go into the shitter as we spend more time on social justice than science.

True story this semester. My son, who happens to be an honor student in college at the moment has had his first three assignments in his Biology class. Not a damn thing about biology in any of them. 1st Write a letter to your senator for one of the listed social justice causes, the other two assignments were write 500 word essays about selected social justice causes. I made him go withdraw from the class so as not to waste any more of my money or his time.

Shit like that makes me have 0 respect left for our education system. The professor should be fired with prejudice and never be allowed to teach again. The students in a good education system should have no idea what the political leanings of the professors are. Not the first class he's had with some social justice going on but by far the worst.

Aug 16, 2012
LOL your funny, I'm another concerned citizen watching the quality of our public schools go into the shitter as we spend more time on social justice than science.

True story this semester. My son, who happens to be an honor student in college at the moment has had his first three assignments in his Biology class. Not a damn thing about biology in any of them. 1st Write a letter to your senator for one of the listed social justice causes, the other two assignments were write 500 word essays about selected social justice causes. I made him go withdraw from the class so as not to waste any more of my money or his time.

Shit like that makes me have 0 respect left for our education system. The professor should be fired with prejudice and never be allowed to teach again. The students in a good education system should have no idea what the political leanings of the professors are. Not the first class he's had with some social justice going on but by far the worst.
Mind if I ask where he is attending? I hope to God it is not our beloved alma mater.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
If you graduated high school and can't teach a third grader to add and subtract you didn't earn your HS diploma.
If you're trying to teach a 3rd grader to add and subtract then you're about 2 years late... ;) Plus there's more to teaching something than just knowing how to do it yourself... That's why we our teachers have BACHELORS DEGREES. Glad to see you value them... :rolleyes: