Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
This. This is EXACTLY why I moved out of FTC and down to Texas 10 years ago. Such a beautiful place I had enjoyed for 20 years, all blown to shit because of the people.
New neighbor from Colorado just moved in across the street. Coors VP. I asked how could you leave boulder for this hot mess? He answered that his child's 4th grade class had a child that was transitioning from male to female. Born and raised there and got the eff out fast.

Pokit N

Cashing Checks & Snapping Necks!
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL
This. This is EXACTLY why I moved out of FTC and down to Texas 10 years ago. Such a beautiful place I had enjoyed for 20 years, all blown to shit because of the people.
New neighbor from Colorado just moved in across the street. Coors VP. I asked how could you leave boulder for this hot mess? He answered that his child's 4th grade class had a child that was transitioning from male to female. Born and raised there and got the eff out fast.
I’m sending my girls to a private Christian school and the trans issue is one of the reasons why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk