Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
this is about the dumbest thing I've ever seen.... it doesn't even make sense... but then, this is the dumb political picture thread...
Actually, Townie is not entirely wrong, but somewhat wrong. As someone who frequents numerous firearm forums this kind of thing is gradually eroding the support he most desperately needs, It won't cause gun owners to vote for Democrats necessarily, but it can certainly cause them to withhold support.

Every day Trump seems to be doing something that makes it harder and harder to defend him. Although I haven't read the entire story, his pronouncement about it being OK to use foreign entities for dirt on political opponents really makes me wonder what the F is in this man's head. If this is not spin, it was a monumentally stupid thing to say.

Jul 20, 2018
Actually, Townie is not entirely wrong, but somewhat wrong. As someone who frequents numerous firearm forums this kind of thing is gradually eroding the support he most desperately needs, It won't cause gun owners to vote for Democrats necessarily, but it can certainly cause them to withhold support.

Every day Trump seems to be doing something that makes it harder and harder to defend him. Although I haven't read the entire story, his pronouncement about it being OK to use foreign entities for dirt on political opponents really makes me wonder what the F is in this man's head. If this is not spin, it was a monumentally stupid thing to say.
Would it make you feel better if Trump lied to you like all of the politicians do? There's not a politician in this galaxy that wouldn't take dirt from ANYWHERE they can get it.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Would it make you feel better if Trump lied to you like all of the politicians do? There's not a politician in this galaxy that wouldn't take dirt from ANYWHERE they can get it.
Well, given that his enemies (Dems and Never Trumpers behind the scenes) are trying to impeach him on this very matter, I believe no response or a more veiled response would have been more than appropriate. Why keep feeding them ammo?

Oct 15, 2003
So Cal

I don't see anything wrong with getting dirt on anybody from anyplace.... it already happened, and has always happened.

It is outrageous and disingenuous for the lefties to be claiming anything, especially that such information would represent "election interference"... which is absolutely ridiculous.

If it's true, then it's true.... what difference would it matter where it came from? Ans: it doesn't matter.

If it's true, then I would want to know about it, even if it came from a foreign source.

What I don't want is what we've had lately - media interference. It is much, much more disgusting what the media does during elections than anything any foreign power could ever do.