Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 15, 2010
Dallas and Istanbul
image.jpeg
My uncle, on third row, fourth. Donald Reimer. Went to fight in Korea at 16, with his parents permission. Six weeks of training, then to the front. Tank bitallion, came back a war hero after saving men in the tank behind him hit by a shell. Army sent him to school, learned fluent German and French, as well as electronics. Went on to become a colenel and served under Westmorland, as head of communications in Vietnam. Died from exposure, crossing a farmers field when his vehicle broke down. A brave man. We need more brave souls now. God bless him for his service and God bless all of us trying to save this country. Amen.
image.jpeg

Jul 15, 2010
Dallas and Istanbul
A number of years ago, we had Korean partners in a project. Met in Houston. When I told them this story, they knelt in front of me, thanking him for his service. We, my uncle, saved that country from communism. We still Need to do that today.