Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
The left and media have made publicly supporting conservatives dangerous....they will vilify you, dox you, encourage and then justify violence committed against you. It's no wonder people are keeping their mouths shut about it in public and then voting against the insanity in the voting booth.
Exactly.... I've wanted to get a Trump 2020 sticker, or wear a MAGA hat, but the risk to personal injury or to my family is just not worth it.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
I hate to be the guy who throws out some kind of racist stereotype, but it appears the folks in this picture might be ......................

1) Employed

2) Possibly better off than they were just a few short years ago

Of course, I have no proof of this and I really shouldn't be making broad suppositions from a single photo.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Actually I think they're going to stay with this lie. I've heard several people in the past week (both politicians and media talking heads) accuse Trump of colluding with the Russians to steal the election.....AND one of them actually said he's planning on doing it again in 2020.
It's like the Mueller report never even happened.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Take note liberals, this is the kind of crap that Trump would be doing if he was actually planning on taking over as a dictator. This is how authoritarianism starts, not with a president being an A hole to people, but with government officials claiming they care about people and want to protect them from some bogey man.