Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Wow man that's probably one of the biggest straw men I've ever seen you make nobody currently wants to ban sex no no that's not what we want what we want is for those who are Christians to follow Christian values.
I also believe that teaching abstinence to children as a valid option weather Christian or not because they are perfectly capable of doing it.
Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Fairly certain that Islam's not real big on sex outside of marriage, too, but why confuse him with that?
But see that's where he's confused Islam has Sharia which makes it illegal as well as usually has some kind of a punishment like stoning for it.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
View attachment 70189

Let’s see who shows up at the tailgate with this....
I quit drinking Miller Lite 20 years ago and switched to Bug Light when they sponsored an illegal immigrant rally in Chicago, guess I'll give up Bud Light now since I don't really want to be seen drinking gay beer.

any suggestions on a new replacement go-to beer? Michelob Light?

I had some Mich-light last week and my neighbor (who drinks Bud Light) was making fun of me over the fence.... I wonder what she will say when I bring her a six-pack of rainbow Bud next month..... this is going to be good... I might need to film that

Aug 16, 2012
I quit drinking Miller Lite 20 years ago and switched to Bug Light when they sponsored an illegal immigrant rally in Chicago, guess I'll give up Bud Light now since I don't really want to be seen drinking gay beer.

I had some Mich-light last week and my neighbor (who drinks Bud Light) was making fun of me over the fence.... I wonder what she will say when I bring her a six-pack of rainbow Bud next month..... this is going to be good... I might need to film that
First, if you cut out products whose manufacturers kowtow to the PC hysteria,
before long you will be drinking water from a stream outside your Montana cave with the catch of the day roasting on a pit.

As for the beer, it is not my favorite, but Michelob Ultra is tolerable. I am drinking it now because it has only 2.6 carbs and I am doing that damned Keto diet for another two weeks. Decent, not great, and also preps me for the cruise as it is the best "standard" beer served on the boat. 95 calories according to the bottle next to me. No idea how that stacks up to regular beer or other lite beer since I never gave a damn until two weeks ago.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii

Coors. Regular. Hands down is as American as you can get. Edit. I will go Michelob light as back up. Not bad. Stay away from bud light. They use the most food coloring and that's just not good for anything.

Last edited:

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Wow man that's probably one of the biggest straw men I've ever seen you make nobody currently wants to ban sex no no that's not what we want what we want is for those who are Christians to follow Christian values.
I also believe that teaching abstinence to children as a valid option weather Christian or not because they are perfectly capable of doing it.
But Christians supported the discouragement of a recreational form of sex by banning sales of dildos in Texas. So Ted Cruz defended the asinine Texas ban on sale of such sex toys and lost. What more insanity is in store for the future from conservative Christians? A ban on recreational sexual intercourse to help put a stop abortions?

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
But Christians supported the discouragement of a recreational form of sex by banning sales of dildos in Texas. So Ted Cruz defended the asinine Texas ban on sale of such sex toys and lost. What more insanity is in store for the future from conservative Christians? A ban on recreational sexual intercourse to help put a stop abortions?
As I've told you before & will undoubtedly do again: you suck at the troll game.

I mean, you really, really, have nothing to offer at all.

Aug 16, 2012
First, owning sex toys has never been banned, but ridiculously capped at owning no more than six. However, the law was never intended to address private ownership, but rather, to discourage sex parties held for the purpose of selling sex toys. Second, it was passed in the early 70s when anti-hippie self-righteous morality was rampant all across the country, not just Texas. Third, he defended it because it was his job. May have been in agreement, but that is irrelevant has he defended it as Solicitor General during an appeals court trial. Yes, he lost but based on the ruling, there has not been a single case or arrest since. Fourth, the law was enacted almost 50 years ago; Cruz defended it over 10 years ago. Your implication that this is somehow a current affair is specious.