Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Instead of killing deformed embryos they allowed them to be "born" and they found them things to do to be productive.
This is 99. He worked in the training area on Camino in custodial.
Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Man, how do you know this?
Children that loved to watch the clone wars animated series.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
LOL. So let's be Christian conservative by banning engaging in the act of sexual intercourse, unless the purpose for doing so is to have a baby.
Wow man that's probably one of the biggest straw men I've ever seen you make nobody currently wants to ban sex no no that's not what we want what we want is for those who are Christians to follow Christian values.
I also believe that teaching abstinence to children as a valid option weather Christian or not because they are perfectly capable of doing it.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Wow man that's probably one of the biggest straw men I've ever seen you make nobody currently wants to ban sex no no that's not what we want what we want is for those who are Christians to follow Christian values.
I also believe that teaching abstinence to children as a valid option weather Christian or not because they are perfectly capable of doing it.
Fairly certain that Islam's not real big on sex outside of marriage, too, but why confuse him with that?