Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Nope, he's gone.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
He was gone before
??
I'm not sure of timeline but I believe Thursday night it was said he was being removed from the last 2 shows they are filming right now. And then yesterday it was said he was gone.
Unless you meant a joke. Like "mentally" gone. Then infinite my comment and insert:. Lolololol

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
??
I'm not sure of timeline but I believe Thursday night it was said he was being removed from the last 2 shows they are filming right now. And then yesterday it was said he was gone.
Unless you meant a joke. Like "mentally" gone. Then infinite my comment and insert:. Lolololol

I think rumors were he started with the stunts because he was being written off the show

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
I think rumors were he started with the stunts because he was being written off the show
he started with the stunts because it's simply part of his family's business.... racial activism and race baiting

this is from 2 years ago --- the NYTimes, no less....

The Smollett Family Business: Acting and Activism

They were raised in the orbit of the Black Panthers and, lately, have lent their voices to the Black Lives Matter movement.

Ms. Smollett met their father, Joel Smollett Sr., a Russian-Polish Jew, in the Bay Area, where they campaigned for civil rights. “My mom was in the movement with Bobby Seale and Huey Newton, and one of her first mentors was Julian Bond,” Mr. Smollett said of the Black Panther founders and the civil rights leader. “To this day, Angela Davis is one of her dearest friends. We’ve spent Mother’s Day with Angela.”

That gave extra resonance to a sequence in “Empire” last season, when Jamal and his onscreen brother Hakeem (Bryshere Y. Gray) dressed as Black Panthers as part of a music-video shoot.

Growing up, “we definitely had our own world,” Ms. Smollett-Bell said.
Mr. Smollett: “We call it our Smoll Nation, because we do have truly —— ”
Ms. Smollett-Bell: “our own culture.”
Mr. Smollett: “We will kick anybody’s [butt] in Taboo because we literally —— ”
Ms. Smollett-Bell: “gang up on them.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/13/...lett-family-business-acting-and-activism.html

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
1550939980201.png

In 2 years as President:

Reduced the amount of Federal Regulations.

Reduced unemployment rates of women, African Americans, and Hispanics.

Reduced the amount of illegals crossing the border.

1550940712347.png

In 12 years as Mayor of New York City:

Reduced the size of Big Gulps.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
??

No, the producers said he wasn't being written out and evidence came out that he did the stunts to get a raise.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk