Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 20, 2018
Trump delivers, but you don't take him literally. What then does he deliver, other than being smartass? What expectations has he met as far as the wall is concerned? Border security hasn't increased, the wall hasn't been built, Mexico hasn't paid for it, even you and I haven't paid for it yet. You want results, what results do you want? If it's not that hard then why is it not done?
I wish you Trump haters would make up your minds. One of you posts that illegal border crossings are at an all time low and you post that border security hasn't increased. Which is it?

If you're incapable of seeing that everything Trump is fighting for and everything he has already accomplished is exactly what he told he was going to do when running for President, I've got nothing for you.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I wish you Trump haters would make up your minds. One of you posts that illegal border crossings are at an all time low and you post that border security hasn't increased. Which is it?

If you're incapable of seeing that everything Trump is fighting for and everything he has already accomplished is exactly what he told he was going to do when running for President, I've got nothing for you.
I don't hate Trump, though he disgusts me personally. I voted for him. He has done some things that I like, such as the tax cuts. I see his flaws, which you, are incapable of admitting to. He has accomplished nothing as far as the wall and border security is concerned except spouting hot air. Border security is a big issue for me. It is a constitutional duty.

Jul 20, 2018
I don't hate Trump, though he disgusts me personally. I voted for him. He has done some things that I like, such as the tax cuts. I see his flaws, which you, are incapable of admitting to. He has accomplished nothing as far as the wall and border security is concerned except spouting hot air. Border security is a big issue for me. It is a constitutional duty.
I called Trump a "smart ass New Yorker" but, yes, I can see no flaws in him. :huh:

At the moment, congress is inhibiting his ability to provide border security. They are unwilling to allocate ZERO additional dollars for our security.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I called Trump a "smart ass New Yorker" but, yes, I can see no flaws in him. :huh:

At the moment, congress is inhibiting his ability to provide border security. They are unwilling to allocate ZERO additional dollars for our security.
He had both houses of congress for two years. He had an opportunity to persuade them to get it done. He failed.