Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Last time I checked your side is the one embracing the Saudi murderers of a reporter living in this country. If memory serves me correctly the Saudi s are Muslim.
Why so serious? Your side kill thousands in the womb and one journalist is supposed to be worth going to war over? All praise your sides great emancipator, Kermit Gosnell. He has delivered thousands from the burden of life.

Plus, I know you're too dense to understand the geo-political value of a non-adversarial relationship with the Saudis.

Pokey

Sheriff
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Why so serious? Your side kill thousands in the womb and one journalist is supposed to be worth going to war over? All praise your sides great emancipator, Kermit Gosnell. He has delivered thousands from the burden of life.
Despite your twisted imaginations I haven't killed anyone. Supporting a murderous Muslim tyrant killing a reporter: Winning!!!

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Last time I checked your side is the one embracing the Saudi murderers of a reporter living in this country. If memory serves me correctly the Saudi s are Muslim.
Last time I checked your side is the one who embraced the biggest state sponsor of radical Islamic terrorism in the world, Iran. If memory serves me correctly, the Obama administration lifted sanctions and sent them pallets of untraceable cash.

Pokey

Sheriff
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Last time I checked your side is the one who embraced the biggest state sponsor of radical Islamic terrorism in the world, Iran. If memory serves me correctly, the Obama administration lifted sanctions and sent them pallets of untraceable cash.
Selective memory is useful when changing the subject to different places and times. I pale in comparison to you all well practiced whataboutism artist.