Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
No, it doesn't. The Civil War was fought between two military units, not two police forces. When the Japanese were bombing Pearl Harbor they were engaged by the Navy, not by the Harbor Police.

The enlistment oath:
I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed.

How would they engage domestic enemies if it were all a police matter?
Sarcasm meter on please!!

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Well I guess Facebook isn't trying too hard to track me because somehow this crap showed up on my feed today... Get outta here...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I love the hilarious euphemism Center for Reproductive Rights

Just call it the Baby Murder Factory. At least it would be honest.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Well I guess Facebook isn't trying too hard to track me because somehow this crap showed up on my feed today... Get outta here...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
If you take so much pride in your "dissent" that you wear a special collar when you do it, then maybe you are a little too bias for your position and letting your pride influence your decisions.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
And they enlist to protect our country from threats both foreign and domestic. Manning the border at the sign of an invasion is protecting our country.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk
Well, when this invasion force arrives, I hope they have taught the troops how to deal with units like these. For example, we already know not to lead the women and children so much from the movies. But these are going to be tired malnourished women and children that have marched hundreds of miles. They need to be trained not to lead them much at all.