Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
I am by no means defending Trump here, but the difference is one happened with a sitting President of the United States and the other did not. Both WERE Democrats at the time though. ;)
The man has a fairly significant history of adultery. I doubt that changed just because he became a Republican or because he lives in a white house instead of a gold one. The man has done well for the country so far, in my opinion, but morally he is a sleezeball.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
The man has a fairly significant history of adultery. I doubt that changed just because he became a Republican or because he lives in a white house instead of a gold one. The man has done well for the country so far, in my opinion, but morally he is a sleezeball.
Maybe turning 71 has had an effect. Get to old to get it up and that will shut down the cheating.