Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Yeah, brand new you are around the 6 figure mark for one of those a bit more for GTS.

Still comes with a manual trans, which is cool.

There was an amazing orange and black one, just a couple of years old and loaded for sale a while back. I wanted it. My brain (wife) overruled. We were already thinking of a return to the US. Plunking down a bunch of money on a car like that probably not smart.

So like $70k-ish over here? Yikes.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
Australia
Yeah there's a couple Maloo conversions running around the city now.
Hmmm, if I would have bought it, I wonder how hard it would have been to get it home.

What am I talking about, I'm already panicking about trying to get my dog back.

Getting a maloo home would be harder than getting a dog back. Plus, with the conversion, when I got back it would be like trying to get my girl dog changed into a boy dog.:eek:

teibbor

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Jul 29, 2004
Hmmm, if I would have bought it, I wonder how hard it would have been to get it home.

What am I talking about, I'm already panicking about trying to get my dog back.

Getting a maloo home would be harder than getting a dog back. Plus, with the conversion, when I got back it would be like trying to get my girl dog changed into a boy dog.:eek:
Don't fly your dog with United.

King Poke

Medical Mystery
A/V Subscriber
Aug 18, 2007
Frisco, TX
I probably need to stay out of this thread when I am hungover like this morning. I spent two minutes looking at this trying to figure out what the heck I was missing... I did finally figure it out but was then mad at myself that it took that long.
Don’t feel bad. I still haven’t figured it out.

tl;dr what’s the deal with the picture?