Dre ruptures his Patellar tendon and will likely miss the rest of the season

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 27, 2007
It will be very interesting to see what move(s) will be made between now & not only the trade deadline (Feb. 8) but also the buyout deadline (March 1).

Who knows what may be available. Maybe Presti can pull another rabbit out of his hat. Last year he turned 2 guys that aren’t good enough to be on NBA rosters this year (Payne & Morrow) & the Spurs 12th man (Laverne) into a starting caliber PF and a good 3-pt shooter and a 2nd round draft pick (which was crucial in making the Carmelo trade).

In the meantime, we’ll have to see how the team’s focus is in the short term.

El Gato Bandito

that log had a child
Jan 5, 2009
Never thought I would be so bummed to see Roberson go down, but he has been proven his worth to this team. It will be interesting to see if Presti lets it ride with a committee approach rotating Huestis/Abrines/Ferguson at the position or if he goes out for a trade. Honestly we don't have very many assets left to offer for for a high quality player so i don't expect that to happen.

Lab Rat

Hold on while I make a chart
Jan 5, 2012
With the way Gary Harris is blossoming in Denver, I wonder if they’ll move Will Barton before the trade deadline? He’s in his final contract year and turned down an extension last summer.

Nov 27, 2007
Never thought I would be so bummed to see Roberson go down, but he has been proven his worth to this team. It will be interesting to see if Presti lets it ride with a committee approach rotating Huestis/Abrines/Ferguson at the position or if he goes out for a trade. Honestly we don't have very many assets left to offer for for a high quality player so i don't expect that to happen.
Well, one thing to keep in mind is we are more than likely to lose Grant & Huestis in the off-season (both on last year of their rookie contracts & will be free agents at the end of the season) so if we trade them now, it’s not really hampering our future.

Not that I really want to trade them as I like them, just stating a fact of the situation.