Drain my swamp. Drain my swamp.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 28, 2011
Reno NV
Can't you just hear the chants booming from the arena in a poor, backward, southern state where trump is spewing hateful vomit to lathered, frothing followers..."drain my swamp. Drain my swamp. Drain my swamp." And with yet another firing of one of his own hires, he takes credit for another campaign promise kept. The crowd roars. The chants continue. Then off he goes in Air Force One, to the safety and security of the "Florida White House," far from the unclean masses he trusts will put him back in the real White House in November. Ah...it must be good to be President.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Can't you just hear the chants booming from the arena in a poor, backward, southern state where trump is spewing hateful vomit to lathered, frothing followers..."drain my swamp. Drain my swamp. Drain my swamp." And with yet another firing of one of his own hires, he takes credit for another campaign promise kept. The crowd roars. The chants continue. Then off he goes in Air Force One, to the safety and security of the "Florida White House," far from the unclean masses he trusts will put him back in the real White House in November. Ah...it must be good to be President.
Meh, who needs Trump when you can have Mr Dementia or a Commie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Here, Here you left out doing the awesomeness of buzzing a NASCAR race or dropping in at a college football game, it's good to be President.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
He could be bleach bitting a hard drive. Giving guns to drug cartels. Trading influence for Ukrainian gas money, having a meeting with a US citizen jailed in Cuba and asking him why people don’t like Castro. Or screaming about rising oceans while buying a mansion one foot above sea level or suiciding people with dirt on him. But he’d have to be a Dim to join that club

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
DJT “ Orange Man Bad “ is the best president of my lifetime he has exposed the DeepState, Global Elite and corrupt media corporations and has restored the sovereignty of The USA. Now the far left is seeing the trashing of Bernie Sanders by the same filthy bunch that Trump has exposed. Before Trump few knew of the extent of the corruption of the Clinton and Biden crime families and the folks like Soros, Steyer, Bloomberg, Rothchilds, etc., etc.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
DJT “ Orange Man Bad “ is the best president of my lifetime he has exposed the DeepState, Global Elite and corrupt media corporations and has restored the sovereignty of The USA. Now the far left is seeing the trashing of Bernie Sanders by the same filthy bunch that Trump has exposed. Before Trump few knew of the extent of the corruption of the Clinton and Biden crime families and the folks like Soros, Steyer, Bloomberg, Rothchilds, etc., etc.
LOL, But Alex Jones had already exposed all that stuff.