Draft

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 27, 2007
I like the pick of Terrance Ferguson. With our current salary cap situation, I don't think there's a path to building a real contender in the next couple of years, so i think you go back to long-term planning, hope the young promising guys further develop & swing for a guy with a ton of potential like this kid.
As for his skills, the scouting report is that he's a great shooter & defender. He's only 19 & already had an adjustment year to pro basketball, getting his butt kicked by physical Aussie players as a skinny 18 year old. And he showed steady improvement in that league.

Anyway, draft analysis only has any real meaning years down the road, but my immediate reaction to the pick is positive.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2007
Ferguson playing pretty well in preseason. Maybe a little less of a project than originally thought. Could be a real contributor this season.