Dr. David Deming's Letter "Higher Education" at OU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Since he didn't quote any single person, I believe he was just stating an opinion about the state of ou at this point.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Exactly. This was so not the sentiment back in my day. It used to be pretty awesome
It's a hard sell to imagine a goon mouth-breather having the stones to criticize anything Uo related.

With lickum and leaveum Boren and the rest of the ongoing girl hitting shit show etc, etc, etc, being the status quo without comment and all........
Shut up. Take it like a man and realize you were there only person that thought that.

Nope. It was nothing like it’s being described when I was a student. This is relatively new. So, no, I won’t lie just to make you feel better. That said, I was a student at OU 15 years ago, back before the gaylords tried to impose their name on the stadium

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Since he didn't quote any single person, I believe he was just stating an opinion about the state of ou at this point.

Exactly. This was so not the sentiment back in my day. It used to be pretty awesome
It's a hard sell to imagine a goon mouth-breather having the stones to criticize anything Uo related.

With lickum and leaveum Boren and the rest of the ongoing girl hitting shit show etc, etc, etc, being the status quo without comment and all........
I don’t know what that means.
I also don’t care about Oregon

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
We don't have to take it.... Get involved.... donate to Turning Point

Turning Point USA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded on June 5, 2012 by Charlie Kirk. The organization’s mission is to identify, educate, train, and organize students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets, and limited government.

Since the founding, Turning Point USA has embarked on a mission to build the most organized, active, and powerful conservative grassroots activist network on college campuses across the country. With a presence on over 1,300 college campuses and high schools across the country, Turning Point USA is the largest and fastest growing youth organization in America.

https://www.tpusa.com/aboutus/