Downloads

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
?? I can get on through tapatalk but this download deal won't let me access it via desktop. I assuming this is what OP is talking about?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP 9000

Administrator
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2003
Stillwater, OK
www.orangepower.com
If you downloaded and ran that file, you've got internet aids and need to get scanned ASAP.

Yeah, site was hacked. Looks like the just installed that gem and some bitcoin farming... but the file system, database, and hosting services weren't compromised.

Subscriber financial information is kept off-site at Paypal so that is secure as well.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
If you downloaded and ran that file, you've got internet aids and need to get scanned ASAP.

Yeah, site was hacked. Looks like the just installed that gem and some bitcoin farming... but the file system, database, and hosting services weren't compromised.

Subscriber financial information is kept off-site at Paypal so that is secure as well.
You should probably post something in a more prominent place indicating the need to computer penicillin just in case. Like a sticky or something.

State

Russian Bot
A/V Subscriber
Mar 15, 2007
TX
I don't know if it's related or not but I still get a swf file that tries to download in the AV NFL thread- https://www.orangepower.com/threads/nfl-thread.149748/page-570 I get a download screen asking where I want to save it.

After going to that page any other subsequent OP page I go to also tries to download the .swf file and Chrome blocks it. This continues until I close OP and then delete all OP cookies.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I don't know if it's related or not but I still get a swf file that tries to download in the AV NFL thread- https://www.orangepower.com/threads/nfl-thread.149748/page-570 I get a download screen asking where I want to save it.

After going to that page any other subsequent OP page I go to also tries to download the .swf file and Chrome blocks it. This continues until I close OP and then delete all OP cookies.
I have never had that before on chrome or Firefox. But I also use uBlock origin for blocking malware and ads.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Lab Rat

Hold on while I make a chart
Jan 5, 2012

Good thing I was running Kaspersky antivirus...

<-- Blames the Russians.
:eek: