don't look now -- Toxic Maxine Finance Committee

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
not likely..... the FBI idjits are under CRIMINAL investigation.... Trump is not.

There will be people being charged, but it won't be Trump, he has done nothing except comply with the requests of those that are investigating him under their own criminal actions.

I'm talking real criminal investigations of real criminal activity, and you're talking about a rogue regime that was trying to subvert the American election process (yes, Comey, et. al.)
I honestly don't know how you'll ever find you much desired Liberty when you educate yourself with ridiculous nonsense. Garbage in garbage out. Every major news outlet says practically the same thing, but only you know where to root out the truth. Delusion runs deep in you Liberty!

Aug 16, 2012
It's only been two years snowflake , Ken Starr had over four. Don't whine about money, how much has been spent over the years investigating the Clintons? So, as long as you are making money you don't care about what direction the country goes? Well then my advice would be to short the market if I was an investment counselor. When Brexit goes down(Russian interference too) and Trumps caught and it costs you money personally then you'll care. Got it!
You did not answer the question....snowflake.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
no truth to any of it, except the part about the Pelosi shut-down. Heck in CA we have an education shut-down going on, also brought about by the stupid libs.
Stupid lib teachers definitely more important topic than troops killed in Syria, Coast Guard,and TSA not being paid, Russian entanglement, and billions lost to desire for bs wall. Go dog go!

Aug 16, 2012
Mueller will answer the question along with the SDNY. But Trump is working overtime to assure we only get a scrubbed report for our money. Guess he thinks like I do "You can't handle the truth!"
<insert Charlie Brown "adult" talk here> Pretty much the same because you still did not answer the question.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
It's only been two years snowflake , Ken Starr had over four. Don't whine about money, how much has been spent over the years investigating the Clintons? So, as long as you are making money you don't care about what direction the country goes? Well then my advice would be to short the market if I was an investment counselor. When Brexit goes down(Russian interference too) and Trumps caught and it costs you money personally then you'll care. Got it!
Whataboutism!

Sorry, had to take advantage of a the anti-whatabouter whatabouting... :D

Aug 16, 2012
You only had one question mark. "Do you ever say anything different?"
Yes. My what a burning question! Lol
Reading is fundamental.
Be VERY succinct and explain exactly how, if there is collusion of some sort, the Trump-Putin relationship has denigrated the average US citizen or, what tangible evidence is there that the relationship has had a detrimental effect on any of our other foreign policy.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Reading is fundamental.
I answered that. You just won't accept my answer. Leaks, convictions, guilty pleas, and the President acting guilty as hell lead me to these conclusions along with reporting. The real answer to your question won't be answered until the SDNY and Mueller have their say. If the partisan attorney general Barr will not scrub it so much as to make it useless.

Aug 16, 2012
I answered that. You just won't accept my answer. Leaks, convictions, guilty pleas, and the President acting guilty as hell lead me to these conclusions along with reporting. The real answer to your question won't be answered until the SDNY and Mueller have their say. If the partisan attorney general Barr will not scrub it so much as to make it useless.
No, you have not answered it in the slightest. You spouted off contrived party lines about how he is a "bad man", but absolutely nothing about how any of these purported issues have had a detrimental effect on the country......other than to rile up partisan tempers which is the purpose of the efforts to begin with.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
I honestly don't know how you'll ever find you much desired Liberty when you educate yourself with ridiculous nonsense. Garbage in garbage out. Every major news outlet says practically the same thing, but only you know where to root out the truth. Delusion runs deep in you Liberty!
you wouldn't know... I can't even get you to discuss liberty, all you want to do is mock it.

that's all any of your posts are... simply mockery of others. No facts, all BS, lies and idiocracy.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Stupid lib teachers definitely more important topic than troops killed in Syria, Coast Guard,and TSA not being paid, Russian entanglement, and billions lost to desire for bs wall. Go dog go!
all of those things will be fixed in short order, but there is no fixing stupid kids just because the union says 6% pay raise and reduced class size is just not enough.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Have to admit it's appropriate at times, but shouldn't be used except when someone says Trump investigation has cost BILLIONS! Rofl
I don't remember the Democrats demanding that the Starr investigation not be stopped or interrupted, and demanding that Starr investigate as long as his heart desires. Demanding to keep the investigation going. I just don't recall that.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
I answered that. You just won't accept my answer. Leaks, convictions, guilty pleas, and the President acting guilty as hell lead me to these conclusions along with reporting.
The "leaks" were illegal, and those like Comey and the FBI attorney are under CRIMINAL investigation for leaking. CRIMINAL.

Convictions for things totally unrelated to Trump. Guilty plea to something that Comey already told Mueller was not lying - but Mueller bankrupted the General anyway - made him plea guilty for lying about something that was not a crime.

"acting guilty"? How can you "act guilty"? Is he guilty or not? (no of course not).

So your whole position is based on criminal leaking by the FBI, convictions for unrelated crimes, lying about something that wasn't a crime and was not related to Trump, and "acting guilty"?

my friend, you simply cannot post anything more deranged than that.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
No, you have not answered it in the slightest. You spouted off contrived party lines about how he is a "bad man", but absolutely nothing about how any of these purported issues have had a detrimental effect on the country......other than to rile up partisan tempers which is the purpose of the efforts to begin with.
I think the Coast Guard, TSA, and other unpaid federal employees would say he has had a detrimental effect. I'd say the families of the wounded and killed American soldiers in Syria might say his sudden announcement to remove our troops and turn it over to Russian influence might say his policy has been detrimental to them. I'd say his constant lying and coziness to the Russians has lowered the IQ's of half the population to the detriment of the other half......

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
Only a total simpleton could applaud the appointment of 2 of the stupidest women in congress to such a committee. Waters is an ignorant racist pos and AOC is the product of public ed incarnate. What a pair of laughable morons.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Says the only truly verified bitch. Welcome back meat. The lunatic fringe has missed your ability to make even the dumbest lib look smart.

Public ed much? :lol:
Says the conservative ass wipe of the forum who couldn't recognize truth if it hit him squarely in his cataract filled eyes. How's old one foot in the grave hanging? Loose I'm sure.