Don't be stupid tomorrow

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
https://twitter.com/kfor/status/1194396537884946432?s=19
“Are you video recording this to see what type of rise you get out of people when they call?” an Edmond police officer is heard asking on body camera footage.

“Yes, this is an audit,” said Harper. “We are going to see if you guys respect the Second Amendment and how you respond to someone carrying a pistol.”
This is where I support an officer beating some sense into someone.
What’s the law in OK about having a weapon where alcohol is served? In Texas, they have a big 51% sign up to let you know the majority of sales are alcohol and weapons aren’t allowed.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
Ha. That’s what we discussed here years ago and why I won’t chamber a round.

It you’ll keep your finger off the trigger it won’t go off.

A holster strap caught the trigger and the gun just went off?????? Bullshit. He fat fingered the trigger because he was carrying a gun in a shoulder holster with next to no experience carrying any gun in any holster.

He’s a dipshit. He should be charged, with a felony if possible, and his right to carry should be taken away.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
It you’ll keep your finger off the trigger it won’t go off.

A holster strap caught the trigger and the gun just went off?????? Bullshit. He fat fingered the trigger because he was carrying a gun in a shoulder holster with next to no experience carrying any gun in any holster.

He’s a dipshit. He should be charged, with a felony if possible, and his right to carry should be taken away.
I agree. I also have never accidentally let one loose. Bullet, that is. I’m such a forgetful person in my old age I always forget which pocket my keys are in, money clip, burts bees lip balm etc. Many times I’ve grabbed my pocket .38 by the trigger. It’s just best for me and you if I don’t chamber.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5NzuGSkL2E&feature=emb_logo&has_verified=1&bpctr=1577722601

And this, boys and girls is why if you carry you should carry with a round in the pipe.

Two, 2, dos, armed people drew on this guy and were killed before the third guy was able to dispatch the shooter.

We've had this argument before. I'm not going to argue it again, I'm simply going to state; if you aren't confident enough to carry with your weapon ready to deploy to protect your or your loved one's life, either don't carry or practice and train until you are comfortable enough. End of story. It's been proven in training video after training video. It isn't debatable among those that are familiar with firearms. Either become confident and trained well enough to carry with one in the pipe or don't carry.

The first person died in about 3 seconds, and it was completely over in 6.

Last edited: