Docs show John Brennan suppressed intel showing Russia actually wanted Hillary to win

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/0...-russia-actually-wanted-hillary-to-win-920212

Docs show John Brennan suppressed intel showing Russia actually wanted Hillary to win
May 13, 2020 | Samantha Chang | Print Article

Report Advertisement
Get the latest BPR news delivered free to your inbox daily. SIGN UP HERE.
Former Obama CIA director John Brennan is probably shaking in his boots right now. Why? Because Richard Grenell — the acting Director of National Intelligence — is declassifying intel showing that the Russia-collusion hoax was a scam from the start and part of a coordinated campaign to destroy the Trump presidency.
Among the intel that Grenell is declassifying is the chilling revelation that Brennan suppressed intelligence showing that Russia actually wanted Hillary Clinton — more than Donald Trump — to win the 2016 election.
Fox News host Ed Henry learned that not only did Brennan suppress that information, but he and his cabal deliberately promoted the false narrative that Vladimir Putin favored Trump.

26 people are talking about this

Henry told Fox News host Tucker Carlson: “Remember the ‘U.S. intelligence community’ came out with that remarkable statement and assessment declaring that Russia meddled in the 2016 election…and claimed that Russia interfered because they wanted Donald Trump to win? That set the narrative of the now-discredited Steele dossier.”
Henry continued: “Well it turns out that Obama’s CIA chief John Brennan had intel saying that actually, Russia wanted Hillary Clinton to win because she was a known quantity because she had been Secretary of State. And Vladimir Putin’s team thought Hillary was more malleable, while Donald Trump was unpredictable.”

Report Advertisement

(Source: Tucker Carlson Tonight)

Ed Henry pointed out that Fred Fleitz — a 25-year veteran of the CIA and the State Department — first spotlighted this damning information in a recent column.
“Fred Fleitz should get credit for this,” Henry said. “He was a former Chief of Staff at the National Security Council under President Trump. Fleitz [wrote] that Brennan suppressed some of the intel that suggested that Russia wanted Clinton to win. I separately have an intelligence source who confirmed that that information is one of the four or five other batches of intel that Rick Grenell is declassifying.”

See Herbert Reed's other Tweets

Sources told Henry that John Brennan — as Obama’s CIA chief — deliberately hid intelligence suggesting that Russia wanted Hillary to win. In fact, this intel was more serious and credible than the intel suggesting that Putin wanted Trump to be president.

Report Advertisement
“Rather than balancing out all that in their assessment, they [the Obama CIA and DOJ] set the narrative that Russia wanted Trump to win,” Henry explained. “This could be a bombshell. There’s a whole lot more coming.”
Henry also revealed that Richard Grenell is declassifying the names of the specific Obama officials who maliciously targeted and prosecuted General Michael Flynn and unmasked him.
“That could be illegal because normally the names of U.S. citizens that get picked up on wiretaps are blacked out for privacy,” Henry explained. “In the case of General Flynn, his name was originally redacted because he got swept up in the wiretap of a non-U.S. citizen — the Russian ambassador to the U.S.”

Conservative News@BIZPACReview

‘Beyond unfair’: Flynn ‘got railroaded.’ Judge was ‘unprepared or vindictive,’ says ABC News analyst. http://dlvr.it/QtxLZR

7:42 AM - Dec 19, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

See Conservative News's other Tweets

Henry continued: “So when Obama officials unmasked that Flynn was on the other end of the line during the presidential transition and then leaked it to newspapers, it could be illegal. Because leaking unmasked information or using that for political gain is against federal law.”
“Armed with that information from the wiretaps, FBI agents — under the direction of [then-FBI director] James Comey surprised Flynn with that questioning at the White House January 24, 2017 — just a few days after President Trump’s inauguration.
Grenell has specifically declassified the names of Obama officials who unmasked Fynn’s name between Election Day 2016 and inauguration day 2017. It was a critical period, because in his final days, President Obama had that early January 2017 meeting with officials like Comey.”​
All the information that will soon surface will prove that Barack Obama was the puppet master who weaponized his intelligence community to spy on and destroy his political opponents and stage a coup against Trump.
Indeed, a mountain of evidence suggests that Obama and his cabal were planning this since before President Trump stepped foot into the White House.
Henry said: “[Obama deputy attorney general] Sally Yates has now revealed that it was President Obama himself who revealed to her that Flynn was on the wiretaps. Then on Trump’s inauguration day, Susan Rice wrote that odd email [retroactively] saying that about 15 days earlier at the meeting with Comey, President Obama said, ‘Do all these investigations by the book.'”

RCNBP@RCNPB

Grassley, Graham demand answers about an ‘unusual’ email Susan Rice sent to herself moments after Trump’s inauguration http://dlvr.it/QGD88f

3:09 PM - Feb 13, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

18 people are talking about this

Report Advertisement
Henry remarked: “Attorney General Bill Barr has decided the probe was not done by the book and he moved to drop the charges [against Michael Flynn]. Prosecutor John Durham is now looking at this unmasking issue among others, wondering whether there will be prosecutions.”

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/0...-russia-actually-wanted-hillary-to-win-920212

May 13, 2020 | Samantha Chang | Print Article

Report Advertisement
Get the latest BPR news delivered free to your inbox daily. SIGN UP HERE.
Former Obama CIA director John Brennan is probably shaking in his boots right now. Why? Because Richard Grenell — the acting Director of National Intelligence — is declassifying intel showing that the Russia-collusion hoax was a scam from the start and part of a coordinated campaign to destroy the Trump presidency.
Among the intel that Grenell is declassifying is the chilling revelation that Brennan suppressed intelligence showing that Russia actually wanted Hillary Clinton — more than Donald Trump — to win the 2016 election.
Fox News host Ed Henry learned that not only did Brennan suppress that information, but he and his cabal deliberately promoted the false narrative that Vladimir Putin favored Trump.
Former U.S. Attorney Joe DiGenova dropped the bombshell revelation that former Obama CIA director John Brennan intentionally pushed false information that would later be used to launch an illegitimate counter-intelligence investigation of Donald Trump. https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/05/16/digenova-obama-cia-boss-john-brennan-headed-up-fake-investigation-against-trump-634955 …
26 people are talking about this

Henry told Fox News host Tucker Carlson: “Remember the ‘U.S. intelligence community’ came out with that remarkable statement and assessment declaring that Russia meddled in the 2016 election…and claimed that Russia interfered because they wanted Donald Trump to win? That set the narrative of the now-discredited Steele dossier.”
Henry continued: “Well it turns out that Obama’s CIA chief John Brennan had intel saying that actually, Russia wanted Hillary Clinton to win because she was a known quantity because she had been Secretary of State. And Vladimir Putin’s team thought Hillary was more malleable, while Donald Trump was unpredictable.”

Report Advertisement

(Source: Tucker Carlson Tonight)

Ed Henry pointed out that Fred Fleitz — a 25-year veteran of the CIA and the State Department — first spotlighted this damning information in a recent column.
“Fred Fleitz should get credit for this,” Henry said. “He was a former Chief of Staff at the National Security Council under President Trump. Fleitz [wrote] that Brennan suppressed some of the intel that suggested that Russia wanted Clinton to win. I separately have an intelligence source who confirmed that that information is one of the four or five other batches of intel that Rick Grenell is declassifying.”
Former CIA officer accuses highly ‘politicized’ John Brennan of cooking the books to favor Hillary Clinton https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/04/23/former-cia-officer-accuses-highly-politicized-john-brennan-of-cooking-the-books-to-favor-hillary-clinton-912290 … via @BIZPACReview
See Herbert Reed's other Tweets

Sources told Henry that John Brennan — as Obama’s CIA chief — deliberately hid intelligence suggesting that Russia wanted Hillary to win. In fact, this intel was more serious and credible than the intel suggesting that Putin wanted Trump to be president.

Report Advertisement
“Rather than balancing out all that in their assessment, they [the Obama CIA and DOJ] set the narrative that Russia wanted Trump to win,” Henry explained. “This could be a bombshell. There’s a whole lot more coming.”
Henry also revealed that Richard Grenell is declassifying the names of the specific Obama officials who maliciously targeted and prosecuted General Michael Flynn and unmasked him.
“That could be illegal because normally the names of U.S. citizens that get picked up on wiretaps are blacked out for privacy,” Henry explained. “In the case of General Flynn, his name was originally redacted because he got swept up in the wiretap of a non-U.S. citizen — the Russian ambassador to the U.S.”
‘Beyond unfair’: Flynn ‘got railroaded.’ Judge was ‘unprepared or vindictive,’ says ABC News analyst. http://dlvr.it/QtxLZR
See Conservative News's other Tweets

Henry continued: “So when Obama officials unmasked that Flynn was on the other end of the line during the presidential transition and then leaked it to newspapers, it could be illegal. Because leaking unmasked information or using that for political gain is against federal law.”
“Armed with that information from the wiretaps, FBI agents — under the direction of [then-FBI director] James Comey surprised Flynn with that questioning at the White House January 24, 2017 — just a few days after President Trump’s inauguration.​
Grenell has specifically declassified the names of Obama officials who unmasked Fynn’s name between Election Day 2016 and inauguration day 2017. It was a critical period, because in his final days, President Obama had that early January 2017 meeting with officials like Comey.”​
All the information that will soon surface will prove that Barack Obama was the puppet master who weaponized his intelligence community to spy on and destroy his political opponents and stage a coup against Trump.
Indeed, a mountain of evidence suggests that Obama and his cabal were planning this since before President Trump stepped foot into the White House.
Henry said: “[Obama deputy attorney general] Sally Yates has now revealed that it was President Obama himself who revealed to her that Flynn was on the wiretaps. Then on Trump’s inauguration day, Susan Rice wrote that odd email [retroactively] saying that about 15 days earlier at the meeting with Comey, President Obama said, ‘Do all these investigations by the book.'”
Grassley, Graham demand answers about an ‘unusual’ email Susan Rice sent to herself moments after Trump’s inauguration http://dlvr.it/QGD88f
18 people are talking about this

Report Advertisement
Henry remarked: “Attorney General Bill Barr has decided the probe was not done by the book and he moved to drop the charges [against Michael Flynn]. Prosecutor John Durham is now looking at this unmasking issue among others, wondering whether there will be prosecutions.”
I don't know what to believe on this but I never saw the logic in Russia preferring someone as cowboy as Trump. It didn't pass the BS detector from the start.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I don't know what to believe on this but I never saw the logic in Russia preferring someone as cowboy as Trump. It didn't pass the BS detector from the start.
Rumor has it Flynn knew about Billions in off the book money that was being spent by the IC and was there to investigate it so they took him down. They found some documents indicating it. So much has dumped I'm not sure where to start looking for it.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
Rumor has it Flynn knew about Billions in off the book money that was being spent by the IC and was there to investigate it so they took him down. They found some documents indicating it. So much has dumped I'm not sure where to start looking for it.
IC?

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
It never made sense for Russia to want Trump. Right, wrong, or indifferent; the Obama Administration was in Russia’s pocket as were the Clintons. Plus, conventional wisdom said Trump had no shot so why bite the hand if you’re Russia?

It’s amazing to me how gullible Americans are and how corrupt the press has become.

Nov 6, 2010
It never made sense for Russia to want Trump. Right, wrong, or indifferent; the Obama Administration was in Russia’s pocket as were the Clintons. Plus, conventional wisdom said Trump had no shot so why bite the hand if you’re Russia?

It’s amazing to me how gullible Americans are and how corrupt the press has become.
Dude, Russia is getting more out of Trump than they ever could have imagined. He is exactly who they wanted and will double down on his re-election.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Dude, Russia is getting more out of Trump than they ever could have imagined. He is exactly who they wanted and will double down on his re-election.
Can I haz what your smoking? Puhlease (i have my card)
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...er-on-russia-in-18-months-than-obama-in-eight
Did Obama sanction Russia?
Did Trump? Yes
Hils had the EZ button remember?

Regardless of what people think. There are deals with countries that we don't want to know or admit. Obama let the Russians and Chinese run over everyone. New world order and all. How someone can say Trump did this....Trump is USA first than the rest of the world. The Liberals want a new world order .. Period.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2010
Can I haz what your smoking? Puhlease (i have my card)

Did Obama sanction Russia?
Did Trump? Yes
Hils had the EZ button remember?

Regardless of what people think. There are deals with countries that we don't want to know or admit. Obama let the Russians and Chinese run over everyone. New world order and all. How someone can say Trump did this....Trump is USA first than the rest of the world. The Liberals want a new world order .. Period.

It is precisely this that Russia likes about him. Their primary strategy is divide and weaken. Sanctions are nice, but pretty sure Trump signed that one only because he had no hope of veto given the huge bipartisan nature of them. But regardless, they are window dressing. The old world order was designed around containing Russia. You can argue whether or not the world order we basically established after WW2 and during the cold war need reconsidering, but Trump was openly calling into question these institutions, and still does. With Hillary, they knew they'd get status quo. With Trump, they knew they'd get a hand grenade.

Nov 6, 2010
I know why you wrote the last part of the statement (chaos) . They also knew they couldn't control Trump they have and would have with HIL$$$$$ Uranium one? https://thehill.com/policy/national...tates-permission-to-meet-with-russian-nuclear
Uranium One is just a red herring, like sanctions, Ukraine, etc. Russia has openly stated they feel Trump is someone they could deal with. I don't think they had any desire/illusion of controlling him or anyone else. However, they would prefer the world be transnational, and Trump seems unencumbered by the conventional issues that have hampered US/Russian relations in the past like political assassinations, press freedom, honest elections, etc. So, they simply made a calculation he was in their best interest. And don't forget, their investment in the whole thing was fairly low. Cyber war and propaganda is extremely cheap compared to traditional power projection.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I know why you wrote the last part of the statement (chaos) . They also knew they couldn't control Trump they have and would have with HIL$$$$$ Uranium one? https://thehill.com/policy/national...tates-permission-to-meet-with-russian-nuclear
Uranium One is just a red herring, like sanctions, Ukraine, etc. Russia has openly stated they feel Trump is someone they could deal with. I don't think they had any desire/illusion of controlling him or anyone else. However, they would prefer the world be transnational, and Trump seems unencumbered by the conventional issues that have hampered US/Russian relations in the past like political assassinations, press freedom, honest elections, etc. So, they simply made a calculation he was in their best interest. And don't forget, their investment in the whole thing was fairly low. Cyber war and propaganda is extremely cheap compared to traditional power projection.
Almost anybody could spin a yarn as to why Russia would want Trump.......or Hillary. I’ve always dismissed such hypothetical yarns.

But now that we know Brennan’s CIA was armed with intel stating Russia did in fact prefer Hillary, I can now at least put a few chips on the “Putin props Hillary” square. More importantly though, I’m all-in on the anti-Trump conspiracy to allege Russia was supporting Trump and Trump was colluding with Russia. The massive volume of evidence of an Obama lead banana republic in that regard is just too much to ignore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
So what was the Russia hoax a distraction from?
Who cares?

Russia is going to Russia. They don't care who we elect as long as it pisses enough of us off that we don't see them as a unifying enemy. If someone wants to look into it and has an agenda I'm sure they could find enough "evidence" to say they were trying to elect any Presidential candidate in the last 12 years or so. As was mentioned by @teachum earlier it's a cheap investment on their part and we have enough people willing to take the bait so it's an easy play for their government.

For y'all who are thinking this is some sort of smoking gun on Hillary (I still don't get the hate there, but whatever) it's just a distraction. The administration wants us to move on from the virus and this is an opportunity to get the base to focus on something else. It's probably a non story but it's a decent distraction for people wanting to find something else to be livid about.