DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oldguy

Wrangler
Sep 12, 2008

bleedinorange

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
So, we learn the Obama White House knew.......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dni-brennan-notes-cia-memo-clinton

Many of you were set to condemn and impeach Trump if he interfered in a US election. How do you feel about a sitting President using branches of the justice department to interfere in a US Election?
This is all a right wing plot to protect Trump. Everyone knows he's a Russian operative. Rachel said so, so it's virtually scriptural ergo a message from god herself. Can't wait to hear the useful idiots who still drink this loony left kool aid try to diffuse it. LOL!

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
The sad thing is that this investigation dies if Biden wins....that along with judges, are more than enough reason on their own to hope Trump wins, even as much as I dislike him.

One of these days, a president is going to abuse the fisa court to go after a political opponent some of these TDS sufferers actually like and they are going to lose their mind. And I'm going to tell them we had an opportunity to punish the people who did it last time and you completely ignored it.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Feb 2013

“This is the most transparent administration in history,” Obama said during a Google Plus “Fireside” Hangout.

President Obama if not directly involved knew of an attempt to overthrow the President of the United States. Go back to EC put in place by President Obama after the 2016 election that aided this attempt to frame the President of the United States.

This was further attempted by the US House of Representatives on a baseless impeachment hearing.

It even goes deeper as the national press was complicit in these crimes and remain complicit yet today.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
"When you see CIA John Brennan's notes and one of the things that he puts in there is to "vilify Donald Trump"

"I mean, when you look at a coordinated effort, and now you see it in his own handwriting"

More Russia investigation documents will be released soon

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...C7We1WJ_R5lDqo5RnXpG1nDlLci3yveaWpDRdouvyIcm8

How does any American think a coordinated effort between the CIA Director, a sitting US President, and a candidate for President think this is OK? And now a candidate running against Donald Trump had to know about this as well!

Please explain how you are OK with this and not want to see these people in jail?

If you are ok with this would you be ok if it was Trump and the current CIA Director?

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
People who keep saying they think Trump is a threat to democracy need to wake up. Because THIS is what a real threat to democracy looks like.....and Biden was a part of the administration that did it.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
People who keep saying they think Trump is a threat to democracy need to wake up. Because THIS is what a real threat to democracy looks like.....and Biden was a part of the administration that did it.
Yes because threats to democracy have always had the national media and deep state operatives undermining them at every turn. (Hint: if he was actually a threat the opposite would be true).

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
It's always interesting to go back a few years and re-read the news at that time on what is a current event.

The question in 2018 regarding Russia was....

So why didn't Obama's administration do more?

"That isn't clear. Some former administration officials who have talked about it publicly have reproached themselves for not acting more aggressively. There also was a long standing criticism of Obama that his foreign-policy making amounted to endless process with no outcomes - hours of meetings that yielded more meetings but no ultimate action."

Reminds me of a song "Looking for love in all the wrong places"....

Now it's becoming clear why there was little action on the behalf on Obama in regards to Russia. It was never about Russia but all about framing the next President of the United States!!!

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
It's always interesting to go back a few years and re-read the news at that time on what is a current event.

The question in 2018 regarding Russia was....

So why didn't Obama's administration do more?

"That isn't clear. Some former administration officials who have talked about it publicly have reproached themselves for not acting more aggressively. There also was a long standing criticism of Obama that his foreign-policy making amounted to endless process with no outcomes - hours of meetings that yielded more meetings but no ultimate action."

Reminds me of a song "Looking for love in all the wrong places"....

Now it's becoming clear why there was little action on the behalf on Obama in regards to Russia. It was never about Russia but all about framing the next President of the United States!!!
It wasn’t about framing the next POTUS. The Obama regime was sure Hillary would win which is why they were so careless with covering their tracks. Their real goal was to blackmail Trump into getting out of politics. They feared what he might do after the election.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
It wasn’t about framing the next POTUS. The Obama regime was sure Hillary would win which is why they were so careless with covering their tracks. Their real goal was to blackmail Trump into getting out of politics. They feared what he might do after the election.
Depends on the timeline. A lot of things took place after Trump was elected.

Remember this?

Jan 12, 2017

With mere days left before President-elect Donald Trump takes the White House, President Barack Obama’s administration just finalized rules to make it easier for the nation’s intelligence agencies to share unfiltered information about innocent people.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/01/obama-expands-surveillance-powers-his-way-out

Obama also after the November election in 2016.

Churned out thousands of nominations and appointments that didn't require Senate confirmation. These included a slate of top aides and allies to various boards and panels. Adding more progressives to the deep state.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
Depends on the timeline. A lot of things took place after Trump was elected.

Remember this?

Jan 12, 2017

With mere days left before President-elect Donald Trump takes the White House, President Barack Obama’s administration just finalized rules to make it easier for the nation’s intelligence agencies to share unfiltered information about innocent people.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/01/obama-expands-surveillance-powers-his-way-out

Obama also after the November election in 2016.

Churned out thousands of nominations and appointments that didn't require Senate confirmation. These included a slate of top aides and allies to various boards and panels. Adding more progressives to the deep state.
That’s true. I should have said it didn’t originate that way. Once Trump won, it certainly changed gears. And the deep state & MSM were in cahoots on it. It certainly worked to a huge extent as look how many people were duped by this and still hate Trump because of it.