Destroyed by their Own Words! EPIC!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
OMG, Trump just slayed the media and every one of his rivals by using their own hypocritical two-faced politically expedient words against them. He didn’t have to say anything himself, just play videos of what they’re saying now contrasted with what they said back in January and February. They must have been throwing up in a trash can some where. Trump doing the media's job for them since they won't do it. I haven’t seen anything so awesome since Toto pulled back the curtain on the wizard!

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
OMG, Trump just slayed the media and every one of his rivals by using their own hypocritical two-faced politically expedient words against them. He didn’t have to say anything himself, just play videos of what they’re saying now contrasted with what they said back in January and February. They must have been throwing up in a trash can some where. Trump doing the media's job for them since they won't do it. I haven’t seen anything so awesome since Toto pulled back the curtain on the wizard!
It's really telling that I legit don't know if this is sarcasm or not.

Is there a link you'd like to share?

bleedinorange

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
Lol! MSNBC pulled the President's coronavirus update telecast after he sticks the reporters words up their collective arses. Youtube has the video of today's press conference. What a bunch of mooks reporters are.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
lol

That was Trump at his most Trumpish. He interrupted his own presser to make them watch a campaign ad while he stands there and nods and points at the screen.

The late night hosts aren't as funny as they used to be because of their TDS, but his press conferences are comedy gold.

I just shake my head at the whole thing.

Last edited:

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
lol

That was Trump at his most Trumpish. HE interrupted his own presser to make them watch a campaign ad while he stands there and nods and points at the screen.

The late night hosts aren't as funny as they used to be because of their TDS, but his press conferences are comedy gold.

I just shake my head at the whole thing.
So we are using situation updates as political propaganda.

And option B is someone who is arguably the most forgettable Presidential candidate since Kerry.

Wonderful.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
I'm getting used to it.
Not really. People bitch about Obama and Bush but they were real leaders. This Presidency has failed us and the opposition threw up a white flag early. For all the talk about a lack of leadership at the highest level we're in Warren Harding or Franklin Pierce level territory right now.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Not really. People bitch about Obama and Bush but they were real leaders. This Presidency has failed us and the opposition threw up a white flag early. For all the talk about a lack of leadership at the highest level we're in Warren Harding or Franklin Pierce level territory right now.
Last time was a cripple fight.

Oct 29, 2016
US
What is the job of the media? Do y'all not understand that the entire media apparatus is a FOR-PROFIT business model? Why do people perpetually focus on the media? Do people think the media is THE sole entity in propagating information, something so benevolent and righteous, that we are to bow down, and bathe in their sea of God-like mantras?

Ok, in all seriousness.. how can you not see how you've become totally brainwashed by what the media apparatus' intent is supposed to be and not what it really is?

For that matter, why do people focus on any president in office, when the Constitution enables Congress with far more power than a US president? Because that's what the media apparatus tells you to do. And y'all suck it up like it's the nectar of some god or something.

Stop. Focusing. On. The. For. Profit. Media. Business. Model.

I can't stand Trump, mostly because he's the most vial, disgusting human being who's ever held the presidential status. But I also can't stand the media apparatus. Mostly because most people naturally cling to something that basically tells them exactly what they want to hear. That's why Fox News exists. That's why CNN, MSNBC, etc, exists.. because people watch them to hear exactly what they want to hear. And when they see a media outlet propagating something that they don't want to hear, God DAMN MEDIA.. THEY'RE AGAINST ME! THEY'RE EVIL! Yes, the media apparatus is evil, but just not in the way most people think it is.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
What is the job of the media? Do y'all not understand that the entire media apparatus is a FOR-PROFIT business model? Why do people perpetually focus on the media? Do people think the media is THE sole entity in propagating information, something so benevolent and righteous, that we are to bow down, and bathe in their sea of God-like mantras?

Ok, in all seriousness.. how can you not see how you've become totally brainwashed by what the media apparatus' intent is supposed to be and not what it really is?

For that matter, why do people focus on any president in office, when the Constitution enables Congress with far more power than a US president? Because that's what the media apparatus tells you to do. And y'all suck it up like it's the nectar of some god or something.

Stop. Focusing. On. The. For. Profit. Media. Business. Model.

I can't stand Trump, mostly because he's the most vial, disgusting human being who's ever held the presidential status. But I also can't stand the media apparatus. Mostly because most people naturally cling to something that basically tells them exactly what they want to hear. That's why Fox News exists. That's why CNN, MSNBC, etc, exists.. because people watch them to hear exactly what they want to hear. And when they see a media outlet propagating something that they don't want to hear, God DAMN MEDIA.. THEY'RE AGAINST ME! THEY'RE EVIL! Yes, the media apparatus is evil, but just not in the way most people think it is.
Okay, so where do you get your news?

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
So Barry Hussein was a true leader? I guess maybe he was he led the way to selling our uranium, did a hell of a job of arming the Mexican cartels, really taught ISIS a lesson, and hey sending that airplane with cash to the Ayatollahs was some first class presidenting.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
So we are using situation updates as political propaganda.

And option B is someone who is arguably the most forgettable Presidential candidate since Kerry.

Wonderful.
So just by having a changed schedule at work during this, I've been in my car on the way home listening to the daily updates. I just cringe. I know he won't, but Trump needs to stop trying to take a victory lap every day in these. We know the economy was good before this, we get it.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
So Barry Hussein was a true leader? I guess maybe he was he led the way to selling our uranium, did a hell of a job of arming the Mexican cartels, really taught ISIS a lesson, and hey sending that airplane with cash to the Ayatollahs was some first class presidenting.
Funny how people are now saying that Bush was a good leader after they spent 8 years bashing the hell out of him and calling him a buffoon and an idiot.

bleedinorange

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
You forgot sitting on his hands being Putin's bitch while Putin invaded the Ukraine and got his coveted warm water port. Then there's sleeping (along with jug butt Hillary) while out ambassador and his protectors were slaughtered. He was a cowardly, racist, piece of $#it.