Deadwood - The Movie

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 22, 2011

I'm so hyped.

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or f--ing beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."

~Al

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Wow cannot believe they got all those actors and actresses back together for this. REALLY looking forward to this movie!

Jul 22, 2011
I recently rewatched the whole series in anticipation. I may have to do it again before May 31st.

The mail and freight route has not been kind to ol' Charlie Utter. I'm guessing those are some hard miles.

Jul 22, 2011
I would like to see a third character played by Garrett Dillahunt (Jack McCall / Francis Wolcott).

A cameo at least.
QFT

Great finale. I’ll watch it again tomorrow. I feel like I got everything I wanted from one of my favorite shows and I’m still left wanting more. Canned peaches all around, hold the cinnamon.

Last edited:

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
QFT

Great finale. I’ll watch it again tomorrow. I feel like I got everything I wanted from one of my favorite shows and I’m still left wanting more. Canned peaches all around, hold the cinnamon.
I thought I saw a cameo, did I not?

Duke Silver

A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Yes. It really tied the movie together.
In the end, when Bullock drags Hearst off after being beaten by the mob. A bearded hoople-head yells, "You ought to die in the street like my daddy did!" or something.
Yep. I was almost 100% sure it was him.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
I rewatched it not too long ago. I had forgotten how it ended. So I was able to be pissed off all over again.

I am really looking forward to this movie. It should take care of all the storylines hanging out there.

Duke Silver

A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
I rewatched it not too long ago. I had forgotten how it ended. So I was able to be pissed off all over again.

I am really looking forward to this movie. It should take care of all the storylines hanging out there.
yeah. it wraps the show up nicely

Nov 6, 2010
Finally got to watch the movie. I was just so stunned by how all the characters had aged, I really couldn't tell you if the movie was any good. Why on earth did HBO cancel that series as soon as they did?? Also, is Ian McShane really in that bad of shape, or was that makeup, because he looked really bad.

Duke Silver

A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Finally got to watch the movie. I was just so stunned by how all the characters had aged, I really couldn't tell you if the movie was any good. Why on earth did HBO cancel that series as soon as they did?? Also, is Ian McShane really in that bad of shape, or was that makeup, because he looked really bad.
Al swearingen was in bad shape. Ian mcshane is fine.

RedRoss

Joe Rugby
A/V Subscriber
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
He’s in the new John Wick movie. Haven’t seen it, but from the previews he looks pretty healthy and 10 years younger.
He's in all the John Wick movies and does look as good as he did health wise as he did in the first John Wick. Im sure the production added some makeup to make him look even rougher and older in the deadwood movie.