Dameron Fooks = stud

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 26, 2009
California
Okay...Honestly, I've come to the conclusion that my fookin goal is to make this the Hall of Famer Thread of All Threads...So Who's the MOTHA FOOKER in CHARGE (and I'm NOT referring to ME...THEEE MOTHER FOOKER!!!!....I'm talkin bout the OP MOTHA FOOKER???? (OH FOOOOOKS, If I was worried about stickin my fookin foot in my mouth before....this one here is definately got me fookin chokin on my heels, huh?) :D:D:D:D:D ****Sure hope the NCAA doesn't catch wind of this one, might put my Son is violation for having ME as his Mother Fooker!!!!* ALL YOU BETTER KEEP THIS HUSHED the FOOK UP!!! I mean it...Don't forget I AM coming out there this weekend.... :headslap::headslap::headslap::headslap: on all of you if NCAA catches wind of this Thread!! *LMAO* (okay, now i'm making my own damn self laugh...Somebody Stop Me, I'm getting sooo outta control) LOL
Best Fookin' thread, evAr!

Oct 26, 2009
California
WOW...I appreciate the compliment but I definately am NOT no song writer...I think I'll just stick to my day job, continue to be the MOTHER FOOKER of my two kids and maybe dishing out a few fookin jokes here and there, if thats all the same to you. O-O

****HAVE I MENTIONED HOW EXCITED ABOUT COMING OUT TO STILLWATER THIS WEEKEND I AM!!!! ****
The athletic dept. came up with a lame ass intro song for gamedays. It was quite controversial and gay sounding. We believe you could have written a Fookin' lot better one. :)

Oct 17, 2009
Nowata, OK
Corso: Holy Fook! Did you see that Kirk? He just juked the Fook outta that kid.
Kirk: Yep saw that Corso! This kid is just Fooking AWESOME! Reminds myself of me a little bit Sunshine.

Oct 26, 2009
California
Bet you all thought I fell asleep for awhile there, huh??? NOPE, been busy packing & preparing to see you all out there REAL SOON....CountDown to the MOTHER FOOKER SHIP'S ARRIVAL.....10....9.....8.....7.....Keep counting, we're not fookin there yet.....*hahahahaha* (I can actually see most of you counting down right now....*hahahaha* Laughter is the greatest form of medicine, I tell ya!) See you all soon!
~83 FooksMomma

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Bet you all thought I fell asleep for awhile there, huh??? NOPE, been busy packing & preparing to see you all out there REAL SOON....CountDown to the MOTHER FOOKER SHIP'S ARRIVAL.....10....9.....8.....7.....Keep counting, we're not fookin there yet.....*hahahahaha* (I can actually see most of you counting down right now....*hahahaha* Laughter is the greatest form of medicine, I tell ya!) See you all soon!
~83 FooksMomma
6......5.........looks at watch............sighs deeply..................4

this day will NEVER end.:mad:

Oct 26, 2009
California
OSTATE84te...YOU are definately ONE I have to meet this weekend (also looking forward to meeting your great girlfriend as well and tell her for myself that I was glad to keep her LOLing) but you definately have been been keeping up with it all on this continuous thread!!!

***Its getting down to the fookin wire.....THREE........(hands on her waist and tapping her right foot.....TWO......(are we going off central standard time or pacific standard right?? geezzzz........
6......5.........looks at watch............sighs deeply..................4

this day will NEVER end.:mad: