Dameron Fooks = stud

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 26, 2009
California
Mr OSTATE84te....I'm sorry to burst your fookin bubble...but I am NOT Single...I'm Fookin TAKEN...but NOT by the FOOKIN FATHER bcuz He's Happily married to the FOOKIN STEPMOTHER or as she might be better known on here (once she decides to comment :eek:) #83 STEPMOTHER FOOKER!!!! Oh Yeah...I've been Fookin warming her up to you all and invited her to come on fookin board! :D:D:D

. . . it's me the STEPMOTHER FOOKER. . . . as the MOTHER FOOKER has stated in prior posts. . we are very excited about heading out to Stillwater this weekend and watch our BOYS kick some FOOKIN BUTT. . .needless to say looking forward to meeting and cheering with you all. . . HAVE A FOOKIN GREAT DAY!!!!;)

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
This is the best. Now we have a couple mother fookers posting.:D

Ladies I hope you enjoy the game, and in advance welcome to Stillwater a place where you are always treated well.;)

Where are the fooking seats for all the fookers?

okstate5968

Orange Power Goddess
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 15, 2003
Stillwater
www.remembertheten.com
Oh my!!! This is the best thread in a llllllooooonnnnnggggg FOOKING time!!

I promise when the time is right, I'll move it to the Hall of Fame!!

Welcome to our little corner of orange insanity!! We might be crazy...but that's not the same as being insane!!

See everyone Saturday!!

Oct 26, 2009
California
Don't get me wrong... I Love My Son and I only continue to Hope & Pray that he plays well and WALKS off that field after EVERY game... But correction to your comment.... HERE'S HOPING "OUR COWBOYS" Beat them sum LONGHORN (Gluteus Maximus') *Sorry...trying to keep it PG-Rated* throughout the WHOLE Game.

There is WAY too much Talent on our OSU team to come out of Boone Pickens Stadium with anything short of a WIN!!!! COWBOYS Need to Show Up on Game Day with the WIN already inbeaded in each of their minds, bodies and souls....and READY TO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL...Don't Dream of the Possibility...Just Make the Dream a Reality CowBoys!!! GOOOOO POKES!!!!
Heres hoping Dameron Fooks with the Texas secondary all night long.:cheers:

Jan 28, 2007
Charlotte, NC
www.intrepidartists.com
Don't get me wrong... I Love My Son and I only continue to Hope & Pray that he plays well and WALKS off that field after EVERY game... But correction to your comment.... HERE'S HOPING "OUR COWBOYS" Beat them sum LONGHORN (Gluteus Maximus') *Sorry...trying to keep it PG-Rated* throughout the WHOLE Game.

There is WAY too much Talent on our OSU team to come out of Boone Pickens Stadium with anything short of a WIN!!!! COWBOYS Need to Show Up on Game Day with the WIN already inbeaded in each of their minds, bodies and souls....and READY TO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL...Don't Dream of the Possibility...Just Make the Dream a Reality CowBoys!!! GOOOOO POKES!!!!
Im ready to run through a fookin brick wall after reading that. You should give the pregame speach and get every mother fooker in there pumped the fook up.

Pokefan

Territorial Marshal
Aug 3, 2004
Between Pryor and Adair on Beautiful Lake Hudson
You guys ever noticed his name is similar to the F word?
Emmet16 I really don't see how your making that connection. :rolleyes: your just strange.

Mama Fooks Welcome to the BEST message board in the world. We really are looking forward to seeing you at the tailgate. This is not only the BEST message board they host the worlds BEST tailgate also!
Again, welcome.

Pokefan

Territorial Marshal
Aug 3, 2004
Between Pryor and Adair on Beautiful Lake Hudson
. . . it's me the STEPMOTHER FOOKER. . . . as the MOTHER FOOKER has stated in prior posts. . we are very excited about heading out to Stillwater this weekend and watch our BOYS kick some FOOKIN BUTT. . .needless to say looking forward to meeting and cheering with you all. . . HAVE A FOOKIN GREAT DAY!!!!;)
Welcome StepMomma Fooker! We definitely will be looking forward to meeting ALL of you. If the Big 6'6" old man falls down on the job, there will be plenty of friendly folks to show the Fookers that the OP people know how to fookin party like no others. :D

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Mr OSTATE84te....I'm sorry to burst your fookin bubble...but I am NOT Single...I'm Fookin TAKEN...but NOT by the FOOKIN FATHER bcuz He's Happily married to the FOOKIN STEPMOTHER or as she might be better known on here (once she decides to comment :eek:) #83 STEPMOTHER FOOKER!!!! Oh Yeah...I've been Fookin warming her up to you all and invited her to come on fookin board! :D:D:D
He's obviously a lucky man, I have been blessed with a great gf as well. She has been reading this thread and laughing hysterically. See you Saturday.

Jul 14, 2007
Tulsa

Momma Fooks do you write entro songs?:D

FWPoke

An OP OG in the DFDub
A/V Subscriber
Jun 8, 2004
Fort Worth

This needs to be taped to the locker room door all week. By Saturday our team will be foaming at the mouth and ready to tear the horns off of Bevo with their bare hands! I know I am!! GO FOOKIN POKES!!!!