Dameron Fooks = stud

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 5, 2007
Planet earth
With two more seasons to go, if he can put on 15 - 20 pounds on the weightroom, he has a chance to become a legit NFL prospect. He's raw but has some serious natural gifts.

Our receivers are going to be incredible the next few years. Aniyam/Blackmon/Fooks/Moore/Cooper all have serious skill.

(I've managed to watch 6 out of 7 games online this season - Justin.TV rules for watching live games)

Aug 29, 2006
Tulsa, OK
Agreed. Fooks only joined the team in June so he has a lot of learning to do but the potential is there. It sure is great to have so many talented players who can make difficult catches!

Sep 17, 2007
Stillwater
You know I was just thinking about what seems to be crazy awesome depth we have at WR.

We lost Artrell Woods, Damian Davis, Bo Bowling, and now Dez and still we some pretty good guys on the field. If we had the whole crew... man Zac would have some pretty lethal targets available.

Oct 26, 2009
California

:) Thanks for all the #83 Fooks support (or as in previous threads his name comments were circulated... "Thanks for all the FOOKIN support") *lol* I loved how you guys used his last name my fellow OrangePower.com members...We are excited about this season and OSU has alot of support all the way from California! Go Pokes!!! :D

:) Thanks for all the #83 Fooks support (or as in previous threads his name comments were circulated... "Thanks for all the FOOKIN support") *lol* I loved how you guys used his last name my fellow OrangePower.com members...We are excited about this season and OSU has alot of support all the way from California! Go Pokes!!! :D
Momma Fooks, welcome to the board, we love hearing from family members......

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

We are honored to have you here Mother Fooker. :D

I also greatly enjoyed your daughter's posts, welcome to the Cowboy family, and I encourage you to stop by the official O.P tailgate, on the south side of AG Hall, for some great comaradarie and food. You and your family would be most welcome.:cheers:

OrangeAggie

Assistant to the Moderater
A/V Subscriber
Feb 6, 2004
Edmond

Welcome to OP.com! I love it when the proud parents post on here, and I'm definitely glad to see you come with some Fookin sense of humor! :D

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
It's amazing how much better our players get when they must be counted on to make the plays.

This Dez absence is really a blessing in disguise(but we really need him next week).
I think when opposing teams watch game film and see that we are not one diminsional and that Zac has learned to spread the ball around putting Dez on the field is going to give opposing defenses some serious issues.

Darth Sensitive

Official OP Referee
Dec 10, 2007
We are honored to have you here Mother Fooker. :D

I also greatly enjoyed your daughter's posts, welcome to the Cowboy family, and I encourage you to stop by the official O.P tailgate, on the south side of AG Hall, for some great comaradarie and food. You and your family would be most welcome.:cheers:
Please change your name to this :)

Oct 26, 2009
California

You OP.Com Fans are all FOOKIN AWESOME... Thank You All for the Warm OP.com Welcome and again Love, Support and Appreciation you've all shown my Son, Dameron Fooks. He truly is a dedicated young man (not just on the football field) so rest assured, he will always go out there and give it his All. That's the only way he knows how, Trust Me (being his FOOKIN Mother, I should know) *lol* and i'm also lookin to get me a shirt made that reads "Yes I'm #83's FOOKIN Mother!" *hahaha* I LOVE IT!!!

**To "OSTATE84te" we are actually flyin in for this week's game against the Horns... So am I very much lookin forward to meeting alot of OSU Fans, Parents, Tailgaters and so much more!!! and I appreciate the warm welcome you all gave my daughter as well... she loved all the comments posted and was relating them all to me. ***

Look forward to this upcoming week's game.... GO POKES!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Jul 14, 2007
Tulsa
How about we chant: FOOK (southside), YOU (northside) after DF catches a touchdown against the Horns?:D

Might need some help from Mr. O.P.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Sweeeeet. We have a Mother Fooking secret weapon flying in from Cali.:D Look out Texas.

Oops! No longer a secret.:eek:

Rack

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2004
Earth

You OP.Com Fans are all FOOKIN AWESOME... Thank You All for the Warm OP.com Welcome and again Love, Support and Appreciation you've all shown my Son, Dameron Fooks. He truly is a dedicated young man (not just on the football field) so rest assured, he will always go out there and give it his All. That's the only way he knows how, Trust Me (being his FOOKIN Mother, I should know) *lol* and i'm also lookin to get me a shirt made that reads "Yes I'm #83's FOOKIN Mother!" *hahaha* I LOVE IT!!!

**To "OSTATE84te" we are actually flyin in for this week's game against the Horns... So am I very much lookin forward to meeting alot of OSU Fans, Parents, Tailgaters and so much more!!! and I appreciate the warm welcome you all gave my daughter as well... she loved all the comments posted and was relating them all to me. ***

Look forward to this upcoming week's game.... GO POKES!!! :cheers: :cheers:
In all "fookin" seriousness. Welcome to the orange family!! We are truly honored to have your son as a part of our team and you as a new "family" member.

:) Have a great DAY!!!