Dallas Cowboys permitted to protest Anthem...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
I just want to bring this back up real quick:

Does everyone see why people might be upset with the NFL here yet?
I'm a pretty big football fan. Have been since the early 90's. But they're losing me with all this. I watched a few mins of the Brady/Brees game on SNF, but otherwise had the TV off the entire weekend. I miss football, but it's not worth it if I have to listen to political commentary (particularly when I disagree with their stance) for another second of my life.

The NFL is obviously in a tight spot, but catering to the players and internet mobs of SJW's is probably going to backfire since the fans are who pay their bills. Hopefully capitalism wins, and the NFL / NFLPA realize they will fall apart if they piss off 75% of their fanbase.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
I'm a pretty big football fan. Have been since the early 90's. But they're losing me with all this. I watched a few mins of the Brady/Brees game on SNF, but otherwise had the TV off the entire weekend. I miss football, but it's not worth it if I have to listen to political commentary (particularly when I disagree with their stance) for another second of my life.

The NFL is obviously in a tight spot, but catering to the players and internet mobs of SJW's is probably going to backfire since the fans are who pay their bills. Hopefully capitalism wins, and the NFL / NFLPA realize they will fall apart if they piss off 75% of their fanbase.
Yeah I had to bail on the NFL. I was one of the last of my friends still watching so at this point I can’t think of anyone that still watches. The fantasy leagues dried up and the trips to BWW to watch NFL ticket are long gone.