D/FW Metroplex Alums - Pokes vs Horney Toads

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 29, 2011
So a rough estimate from OP.com about 40ish have confirmed themselves and a party plus all the the fellow alums who aren't on OP.com in the DFW area plus the Marcus Smart, Phil Forte, LeBryan Nash fans/family. Their arena is 7,201, there could be a lot of orange in the building.

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
So a rough estimate from OP.com about 40ish have confirmed themselves and a party plus all the the fellow alums who aren't on OP.com in the DFW area plus the Marcus Smart, Phil Forte, LeBryan Nash fans/family. Their arena is 7,201, there could be a lot of orange in the building.
If it wasn't at dang 6:00, it might be at the tipping point of needing an Orangepower Tailgate thread.

Dec 17, 2011
I went to the high school that Phil and Marcus went to. I know a lot of people going to the TCU game from my high school that live down there, even the teachers are going (cheering for OSU obviously). My parents are going too. Wish I could go...

Orange Shadow

Banned
Banned
Oct 26, 2010
Highland Village, Texas
Great job Poke fans! I just got back from the game (one hour drive from the TCU campus together with a beer stop along the way). ORANGE was definitely on in Fort Worth tonight and I know the team felt it. Nash did for sure.