Crude Oil Collapses - Again

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
It’s $10 because:

The May contract expires Wed and there’s no storage available.

The June contract is $23

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So first off I know next to nothing about the oil business but wouldn't it make more sense to be building more storage for it (or have already built them)? I am sure there are reasons they don't so curious what those are.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
So first off I know next to nothing about the oil business but wouldn't it make more sense to be building more storage for it (or have already built them)? I am sure there are reasons they don't so curious what those are.
Seems to me it would be a lot cheaper to simply shut off the wells. Stuff is already stored underground. Not in the business so I don't know whats involved in restarting a well after you shut it off. I may be way off here.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Yes it does. When I’m not attacked regularly I’ll gladly stop. So please give your same admonitions to your friends as well.
But you were unprovoked in this thread. Someone you don't like started a theead that is informative and your first action was to attack him. Then you started playing the victim when you got called out. That's on you.