Creepy uncle Joe accused of misconduct. No surprises here.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Correct, & we all know polls are utterly reliable. Also, you left out the "old" part.

It's going to be interesting to watch & see whether the push far left within the Democratic party has as much support at the ballot box as it does media coverage.
Kinda scary that they are focusing on tactics like massive voter fraud, ballot harvesting, etc... Factors like these are what is going to subvert the will of the mainstream.

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
It's all about timing & Biden simply isn't the right guy for the Dems at this time.

He said it himself, ironically, that people are tired of old, rich, white guys running things. He's all of those things, obviously, & he's as "establishment" as anyone could possibly be.
Biden is their best chance to win.... Biden Beto ticker crushes this, and I realize that is two white guys but Beto will get some Hispanic traction and Trump will have no success with any minority group so it’s the dems vote regardless who they run.

That’s why this is so strange to me. People really don’t care that much about this stuff or a pussy grabber never hits office. The dems are ignoring much more serious allegations about members of their own party and doing nothing with gov of Vir. This is an inside take down, that’s what is so hard to get your head around.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Biden is their best chance to win.... Biden Beto ticker crushes this, and I realize that is two white guys but Beto will get some Hispanic traction and Trump will have no success with any minority group so it’s the dems vote regardless who they run.

That’s why this is so strange to me. People really don’t care that much about this stuff or a pussy grabber never hits office. The dems are ignoring much more serious allegations about members of their own party and doing nothing with gov of Vir. This is an inside take down, that’s what is so hard to get your head around.
Completely agree, but the loudest voices right now in his own party (the ones that get the most coverage, at least) are so far left of him that I don't think he'll bring them together, ultimately.

Donnyboy

A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
Completely agree, but the loudest voices right now in his own party (the ones that get the most coverage, at least) are so far left of him that I don't think he'll bring them together, ultimately.
We’ll see they are trying to take him down from within cause people just don’t care. Get a blowie from and intern, grab em.....don’t care he hasn’t done anything approaching that....voters don’t give a crap if he smelled someone’s hair too long

Donnyboy

A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
All of them were Democrats. People only became concerned with the pussygrabbing after the D became an R. Not a peep while he was still a D.
He is loved by the GOP base more than the last two Reps.....point is people don’t care either party so the story isn’t joe Biden smells woman’s hair. Story is dems try to kill Joes run.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
The dems are ignoring much more serious allegations about members of their own party and doing nothing with gov of Vir. This is an inside take down, that’s what is so hard to get your head around.
I do agree with this. Certainly if the Democrats wanted this story ignored, the media would do so. I did hear Pelosi attempt to defend him, by saying her grand kids love playing with Biden, but her heart didn't really sound in it. Makes you wonder who's calling the shots in the Democrat party these days. Is it the old guard (Pelosi, Schumer, etc.) or is it the new radicals (Omar, AOC, etc.) Also makes you wonder if the big money that actually runs both parties is insisting on the new radicals getting more power and they are running amok.

Donnyboy

A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
No, I'm saying that in 2005 when Trump actually made the "pussy-grab" statement that was recorded by Billy Bush Trump was actually a registered Democrat at the time and not a single Democrat gave a rat's-a** about it. They only cared about it when he became a Republican, which he did in 2012.

Dems will rally behind Biden if they think he is the best chance they have to beat Trump. Witness:

Liberals can justify anything in their own minds, witness Barbara Streisand justifying Michael Jackson's screwing little boys, from WashPo:

Her assessment of the long-term impact on both men, and Jackson’s behavior, has drawn considerable ire from the public. “His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has,” she said of Jackson.​
“You can say ‘molested,' but those children, as you heard say, they were thrilled to be there,” she said of Robson and Safechuck. “They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.”​
No one knew about the grabbing tape till he was running as a Rep.... and the Rep base has a freakish love for him. Neither party cares.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
No one knew about the grabbing tape till he was running as a Rep.... and the Rep base has a freakish love for him. Neither party cares.
You're making my point for me. That's the same as "no one gave a rat's a** about a Democrat pussy grabbing." But then all the sudden the Democrats care about it.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
You're making my point for me. That's the same as "no one gave a rat's a** about a Democrat pussy grabbing." But then all the sudden the Democrats care about it.
Dims are quite thorough. Even going back to HS yearbooks. And of course if no evidence is found it simply mean they have to keep looking.