Creepy uncle Joe accused of misconduct. No surprises here.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...ate-conduct-by-former-dem-candidate-in-nevada

Joe Biden accused of inappropriate conduct by former Nevada Dem candidate

By Elizabeth Zwirz | Fox News

A former Democratic candidate in Nevada has accused former Vice President Joe Biden of inappropriate conduct at a 2014 campaign event. (Getty)
A former Democratic candidate in Nevada has accused former Vice President Joe Bidenof inappropriate conduct during a 2014 campaign event.
Lucy Flores detailed the encounter in a piece she wrote for New York Magazine’s The Cut, which was published on Friday.
She claimed the incident happened at a campaign rally in early November 2014, when she was attempting to become the state’s lieutenant governor. Biden appeared at the event to help round up support for Democrats in Nevada, she wrote.

Flores was in line, waiting to go on stage at the rally when she claimed to have “felt two hands on my shoulders.”
“Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?” she recalled.
Flores claimed Biden sniffed her hair and “proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.”

Lucy Flores

This was an incredibly difficult thing to do, but something that felt necessary. It took awhile before I found the words and the support that made me feel like this was finally a story I could tell.​

The alleged incident left her motionless and triggered a variety of emotions, she said.
“The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners,” Flores wrote, adding that she “felt powerless to do anything about it.”

“Even if his behavior wasn’t violent or sexual, it was demeaning and disrespectful,” she wrote. “I wasn’t attending the rally as his mentee or even his friend; I was there as the most qualified person for the job.”
Flores said she relayed details of the alleged encounter to some of her team afterward, but she wrote in the article that she had no intention of bringing it up further.
“Is it enough of a transgression if a man touches and kisses you without consent, but doesn’t rise to the level of what most people consider sexual assault?” she wrote. “I did what most women do, and moved on with my life and my work.”

But Flores said she ultimately decided to speak up, considering that a potential White House run from Biden was rumored to be imminent.

In a statement to Fox News, Biden spokesman Bill Russo said the former vice president “was pleased to support” Flores’s 2014 campaign “and to speak on her behalf” at the rally.

“Neither then, nor in the years since, did he or the staff with him at the time have an inkling that Ms. Flores had been at any time uncomfortable, nor do they recall what she describes,” the statement said. “But Vice President Biden believes that Ms. Flores has every right to share her own recollection and reflections, and that it is a change for better in our society that she has the opportunity to do so. He respects Ms. Flores as a strong and independent voice in our politics and wishes her only the best.”

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I also say that this is no shocker.
Creepy Uncle Joe memes have been around for a while.
Since she's a Dem coming out, I would say it's an attempt to clear Biden out of the way for Beto.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
So how long until the DNC and the media say "This is too important not to investigate completely, the FBI has got to do an investigation to find out the truth". As Rx said, they won't unless they decide they don't want Biden in the primary.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
I also say that this is no shocker.
Creepy Uncle Joe memes have been around for a while.
Since she's a Dem coming out, I would say it's an attempt to clear Biden out of the way for Beto.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
This isnt a Beto hit. This is a far left attack on Biden because he is the only one capable of winning a dem primary outside of Bernie and maybe Harris. This dem primary is going to be hysterical to watch unfold and you just know that Trump is going to pour gasoline on that fire.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
This isnt a Beto hit. This is a far left attack on Biden because he is the only one capable of winning a dem primary outside of Bernie and maybe Harris. This dem primary is going to be hysterical to watch unfold and you just know that Trump is going to pour gasoline on that fire.
It would be like the Adams family and the Munsters together and all vying for the same job. However, those two families are intellectually, ethically, and morally superior to the Dims.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
"And not once - never - did I believe I acted inappropriately."

Well, guess what Joe. Per the rules from your side of the aisle over the last several years, that doesn't matter buddy. What you believe is irrelevant.

Pokit N

Cashing Checks & Snapping Necks!
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL
All weekend I've been slinking up behind my wife, placing my hands on her shoulders and smelling her hair...every time it creeps her out..(we've been married for nearly 16 yrs) I can't imagine doing that to a co-worker or a woman I barely knew.

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
All weekend I've been slinking up behind my wife, placing my hands on her shoulders and smelling her hair...every time it creeps her out..(we've been married for nearly 16 yrs) I can't imagine doing that to a co-worker or a woman I barely knew.
How about a 7 year old girl?

What's crazy is a couple of years ago, this guy showed up at my church and made comments about my 2 year old daughter very similar to Biden's...just kept going on and on and on about how beautiful she is and how I really need to keep the boys away and how she is gonna break a lot of hearts. He would go out of his way to come talk to us and her. Something seemed off about him, so I looked him up on OSCN. Sure enough, registered sec offender for multiple instances of inappropriate contact with minors under the age of 14. Seems he has a history of moving to small towns until he is found out and then moves again.

The videos of the things Biden says to kids are nearly identical. And the stroking, petting and sniffing of kids is just down right creepy.

Jul 20, 2018
How about a 7 year old girl?

What's crazy is a couple of years ago, this guy showed up at my church and made comments about my 2 year old daughter very similar to Biden's...just kept going on and on and on about how beautiful she is and how I really need to keep the boys away and how she is gonna break a lot of hearts. He would go out of his way to come talk to us and her. Something seemed off about him, so I looked him up on OSCN. Sure enough, registered sec offender for multiple instances of inappropriate contact with minors under the age of 14. Seems he has a history of moving to small towns until he is found out and then moves again.

The videos of the things Biden says to kids are nearly identical. And the stroking, petting and sniffing of kids is just down right creepy.
Hopefully, the men of the church took this pedophile out behind the back of the church and busted his knee caps.

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
Hopefully, the men of the church took this pedophile out behind the back of the church and busted his knee caps.
He went to jail. One of the stipulations of a sex offender attending church in Oklahoma, is that they have to take a letter from their supervising officer to church leadership and advise the church of their status. He didn't, so he went to jail for that as well as living with some "friends" who had two girls under the age of 10 in the home. They were not aware that he was a sex offender either.

It was a really hard decision to make, but in the end it was a matter of protecting my family. The first interaction I had with him I wrote off because he is both physically and mentally disabled. I wrote it off as I was being unfair and overly judgmental of his "weirdness". Then after a second interaction, I sat down with my wife and said "Did that make you uncomfortable?", without hesitating she responded "Yes, and I was about to ask you the same thing."

Unfortunately, for someone with the power that Biden has, it's not quite as easy for people to speak out against him. But I can tell you, for sure, that I would not be ok with him touching my girls like that.