Crazy Outlandish What-If Scenario

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

It is their culture. That is how they speak in their trailer park. :)
Are you saying people from oklahoma are trailer dwellers? Or are you suggesting that OU fans, by virtue of being Ou fans, are trailer dwellers? Or are you saying that trailer dwellers, they're people too, and they have to like somebody, and they all like OU?

Which is it?!?!?!?!?

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Are you saying people from oklahoma are trailer dwellers? Or are you suggesting that OU fans, by virtue of being Ou fans, are trailer dwellers? Or are you saying that trailer dwellers, they're people too, and they have to like somebody, and they all like OU?

Which is it?!?!?!?!?
Yes. Now shut that trailer door toker, it is hot outside and you are letting all of the flies in.
jiojoijo[1].jpg

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Yes. Now shut that trailer door toker, it is hot outside and you are letting all of the flies in.
View attachment 54891
So, which is it? And can you explain how the trailer affliction affects OU fans, and not Oklahomans, poor people in general, and of course, fans of osu? Also, I'm still trying to figure out why the common insult is to accuse an opposing fan of being a trailer dweller, or lives in his parents' basement. That's so 90s, have we not gotten past that one yet? What's next? Gonna tell me to get back to my job at burger king?

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
So, which is it? And can you explain how the trailer affliction affects OU fans, and not Oklahomans, poor people in general, and of course, fans of osu? Also, I'm still trying to figure out why the common insult is to accuse an opposing fan of being a trailer dweller, or lives in his parents' basement. That's so 90s, have we not gotten past that one yet? What's next? Gonna tell me to get back to my job at burger king?
Your team prop, the sooner schooner is a trailer. THE original mobile home of the prairie. Really? We all know you don't have a job. lol:lol:

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Your team prop, the sooner schooner is a trailer. THE original mobile home of the prairie. Really? We all know you don't have a job. lol:lol:
Conestoga wagons aren't trailers. If anything, it's the 19th century version of an RV. Hey many cowboys rode in similar wagons as the schooner, so youre as tied to it as we are. Anyway, many cowboys in those same days had some pretty salty reputations, but that's not used as insults for cowboy fans today.

Yeah, man, jobs are for suckers.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008

Which is it?!?!?!?!?
You pretty ignorant... okie u has a huge following of trailer park losers...always have always will. These are no life trash that would buy a football ticket before taking their kid to the doctor. What is it you don't get SFBs?