Crazy B12

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 9, 2013
basically your oline lost the game.
Here is the statistical breakdown from PFF:

Sanders was blitzed three times and under pressure one other time on 24 drop backs. He was 10-for-20 with two sacks and two throwaways, both when he wasn’t pressured. Sanders didn’t take one shot down the field.
Shane Illingworth had 22 drop backs, and half were under pressure despite just three blitzes. Illingworth was 5-for-21.

Nov 6, 2010
basically your oline lost the game.
Here is the statistical breakdown from PFF:

Sanders was blitzed three times and under pressure one other time on 24 drop backs. He was 10-for-20 with two sacks and two throwaways, both when he wasn’t pressured. Sanders didn’t take one shot down the field.
Shane Illingworth had 22 drop backs, and half were under pressure despite just three blitzes. Illingworth was 5-for-21.
Great stat. We were down to 3rd stringers when the game began, and then we lost our all conference right tackle during the game. Just impossible to overcome against anyone, let alone a team with OU level talent.

May 12, 2019
Arcadia
I don’t think that’s correct. From what I understand, the next step in tie breaker is how each of the 3 did against the 4th placed team, not point differential. Looks like Texas, KSU and WVU could all finish in that 4th place slot.

Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
I don’t think that’s correct. From what I understand, the next step in tie breaker is how each of the 3 did against the 4th placed team, not point differential. Looks like Texas, KSU and WVU could all finish in that 4th place slot.
This is correct. Tramel has written several articles about this over the last few weeks and he still doesn't understand the tie-breaking rules.

K-State really screwed us Saturday though.

May 12, 2019
Arcadia
Yah, I thought that too when Baylor kicked that last second FG to win but if WVU finishes 4th, and all 3 (us, OU and ISU) have Ws against WVU, then does the next tie breaker step look at how the 3 did against the 5th placed team?

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
Yah, I thought that too when Baylor kicked that last second FG to win but if WVU finishes 4th, and all 3 (us, OU and ISU) have Ws against WVU, then does the next tie breaker step look at how the 3 did against the 5th placed team?
The next criteria would be point deferential....getting blown out to UO and only winning by 3 against ISU will ultimately leave us out of the CCG.

Unfortunately, the only way in is UO loses.