Cowgirls vs. Texas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 26, 2003
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
It might not be on Littell for losing Gray... But it is on Littell for not having the talent on the team to soften the blow of such a loss. 8th with Gray means OSU will be fighting Ku for last in the conference this year. Will that be enough for OSU admin to begin looking for a new wbb coach?

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
I mean if you want to blame Littell for the overall talent on team that's all good....even though that's stating the obvious. If OSU finishes dead last, would that warm up Littell's seat....absolutely. Will be enough to actually fire him??? I don't think so and I only say that b/c I'm at the point where I'll believe it when I see it! I hope they find success this season, i truly do, but after watching last season...it's like damn these ladies can't make a bucket to save their lives.

Aug 9, 2011
Perry, OK
Her sister graduated after last season. No surprise that she worked hard to graduate early. She will likely be going somewhere as a grad transfer & will be a WNBA pick next season.

Gerlich was someone I wish OSU would've approached as she turned UTA around and maintained success. She will likely win more recruiting battles than she loses with Littell and Coale.
my bad i didn't know