Cowgirl Softball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Well

Wrangler
A/V Subscriber
Dec 17, 2009
I wonder what the over/under is on a dugout clearing catfight in this series with Tech.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
Our coach has assembled one heck of a softball team brimming with confidence. Anyone else notice OU has a team full of huge-assed spike haired wildebeests and our girls look like a bunch of attractive athletic swimsuit models. Maybe that’s why OU is so good but I sure like our Cowgirls a lot better. I hope we can play our A-Game and take 2 of 3 from them next week!

Oct 30, 2007
Be nice to get big12 umps who actually know the rules!!! Total BS by the umps just letting Tech cheat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
What started all of it? I saw Show’s bat flip and the Tech 2B gave an elbow to one of our girls when she stole second.

Started in top of 1st when Tech batter-runner swung her elbow out to make contact with our first baseman. That what Coach G was tossed when he told the ump of his displeasure.

B3 Bayless when she got BB, she was pumping up her teammates before heading to first...Tech dugout started mouthing. That was right before she was elbowed when she stole 2b.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
With this win, our Cowgirls secured at least the 2nd seed going into the Big 12 tournament.

Still have a chance to win the Big 12 regular season. Needs to beat Tech tomorrow and sweep OU next week.

Jul 16, 2005
Edmond
Samantha Show with the improbable walk-off 3-run HR. Unbelievable series by the Cowgirls. They never seemed down or stressed when they fell behind. Bedlam coming up, should be a great series.

Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
Our coach has assembled one heck of a softball team brimming with confidence. Anyone else notice OU has a team full of huge-assed spike haired wildebeests and our girls look like a bunch of attractive athletic swimsuit models. Maybe that’s why OU is so good but I sure like our Cowgirls a lot better. I hope we can play our A-Game and take 2 of 3 from them next week!
Will probably be a series between 2 top 10 teams.

May 9, 2011
Wow. Very nice.

Please post some pics of the spiked haired wildebeests that currently litter the OU team