Cowgirl Basketball 2020-21 Season

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Cowgirls are down 5 players due to CO-VID...No Lauren Fields, Micah Dennis, Kassidy DeLapp, Brittany Reeves, or Kennedi Jackson. Sara Rodrigues is traveling with the team, but has been out with injury....could play in emergency

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2003
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4-0 is a great start to conference play. I will remain cautious on the outlook for the season though. They beat WVU at home which was a great win. Otherwise they have beaten a shorthanded and bad Oklahoma, TTU, and TCU.
OSU is currently 97 in RPI and was Preseason #8 in the Big 12.
WVU: RPI - 28, Preseason Big12 - 5
Oklahoma: RPI - 141, Preseason Big12 - 7
TTU: RPI - 88, Preseason Big12 - 6
TCU: RPI - 198, Preseason Big12 - 9

That is one win against a Top tier team. Losing Gray definitely lowered my expectations this season and they are currently exceeding them. However, even with lowered expectations I was expecting the Cowgirls to beat Tulsa. And to start Big 12 play 4-1 with their schedule. The KU game this week has been postponed so that gives the 7 girls who played last night a chance to get their legs under them for their contest vs ISU next week. End of January will give us a great idea of what this team is capable of. By then they will have, hopefully, played BU, UT, and ISU.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
4-0 is a great start to conference play. I will remain cautious on the outlook for the season though. They beat WVU at home which was a great win. Otherwise they have beaten a shorthanded and bad Oklahoma, TTU, and TCU.
OSU is currently 97 in RPI and was Preseason #8 in the Big 12.
WVU: RPI - 28, Preseason Big12 - 5
Oklahoma: RPI - 141, Preseason Big12 - 7
TTU: RPI - 88, Preseason Big12 - 6
TCU: RPI - 198, Preseason Big12 - 9

That is one win against a Top tier team. Losing Gray definitely lowered my expectations this season and they are currently exceeding them. However, even with lowered expectations I was expecting the Cowgirls to beat Tulsa. And to start Big 12 play 4-1 with their schedule. The KU game this week has been postponed so that gives the 7 girls who played last night a chance to get their legs under them for their contest vs ISU next week. End of January will give us a great idea of what this team is capable of. By then they will have, hopefully, played BU, UT, and ISU.
Agreed. But beating 3 of the teams picked preseason above them and beating number 9 short handed is a good feat..

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk